I finally kicked my...

Options
last bad habit! YEA! I have been caffeine free for a week and going strong! I didn't think I would ever kick the coffee habit. I went from a pot a day to nada in four weeks. I thought for sure I would end up with major headaches but I was wrong. So I guess getting off it the slow way worked out well. I've been drinking coffee since I was sixteen and this year I decided it was time to give it the heave ho. I just had to share this so thanks for listening.

Replies

• kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    last bad habit! YEA! I have been caffeine free for a week and going strong! I didn't think I would ever kick the coffee habit. I went from a pot a day to nada in four weeks. I thought for sure I would end up with major headaches but I was wrong. So I guess getting off it the slow way worked out well. I've been drinking coffee since I was sixteen and this year I decided it was time to give it the heave ho. I just had to share this so thanks for listening.
  • incubusaddict
    Options
    That is one of my HUGE goals!!! Congratulations!!! Thats great, its such a hard one to break!!!!! Good job, I bet you'll feel so much healthier for it!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What a great acomplishment!
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    Congrats...that is great. Coffee is NOT easy to give up either. Way to go :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Very proud of you:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: My caffeine comes from diet pepsi, I have cut down but not given it up yet........I have so many bad habits to work on.:frown: