Operation: Sexy Claus Week #13 12.11.11

2»

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    I don't have any goals today - I am STRESSED OUT bad!! My husband's EI (unemployment income) just ran out today and so I am freaking out! I have eaten like 8 cookies that were delivered to the office today for the holidays and feel just horrible. So I will try to put today behind me and be better tomorrow.

Awww honey! *Hugs* I know the feeling all too well of feeling the financial strain! Ugh! I am still feeling it and just praying to God that it gets better next year. Everything happens for a reason and I hope things start looking up for you and the hubby soon.
  • Krys_T
    Good Morning ladies! So I have already screwed up this morning with my eating! I had a Asiago Cheese bagel this morning with light cream cheese and that damn holiday popcorn! Ugh! I need to regroup. I think what is really hurting me is I haven't been grocery shopping in forever and that is killing me, because I am not bringing snacks and all that to work. Eating like a freaking rabbit! Ridiculous!

But Saturday I am going shopping and I plan on going in there with a plan lol.

My goal today is to stop all this dang bad eating and finish strong.
  • Krys_T
    Good Morning ladies! So I have already screwed up this morning with my eating! I had a Asiago Cheese bagel this morning with light cream cheese and that damn holiday popcorn! Ugh! I need to regroup. I think what is really hurting me is I haven't been grocery shopping in forever and that is killing me, because I am not bringing snacks and all that to work. Eating like a freaking rabbit! Ridiculous!

• Krys_T

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    woohoo! I finally dragged my lazy butt to the gym and signed up at Retro. I did a quick 15 min walk, 20 min elliptical today. Next chance I have is Saturday... hoping to do more.

Today's goal: Stay under calories (this will be hard!) & drink 80+ oz of water (I'm at 64 now, so this will be an easy goal today).
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    In other news...I am SOOOO happy to report that I went from 221.8 last week to 212.6 today. 9.2lbs in 7 days! I am so happy to see that scale move down it is ridiculous! But this is still not my lowest since I started losing...that would be 203 back in about June of this year so I am determined to walk into Onederland by my birthday on the 11th next month!

Holy macaroni!!!! That's amazing!! :) So so happy for you :)
  • Krys_T
    woohoo! I finally dragged my lazy butt to the gym and signed up at Retro. I did a quick 15 min walk, 20 min elliptical today. Next chance I have is Saturday... hoping to do more.

Today's goal: Stay under calories (this will be hard!) & drink 80+ oz of water (I'm at 64 now, so this will be an easy goal today).

Good for you girl! One foot in front of the other...you got this!
  • Krys_T
    In other news...I am SOOOO happy to report that I went from 221.8 last week to 212.6 today. 9.2lbs in 7 days! I am so happy to see that scale move down it is ridiculous! But this is still not my lowest since I started losing...that would be 203 back in about June of this year so I am determined to walk into Onederland by my birthday on the 11th next month!

Holy macaroni!!!! That's amazing!! :) So so happy for you :)

Thank you so much!
  • Krys_T
    So at this point I figure I am talking to myself because I am not seeing a whole lot of posting going on! But it is ok, I know we are all busy, so I will just keep talking for the next two weeks lol.

I need to chug water today! Period!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Just got home for the holidays!! I'm SO excited to be here!! I brought home my DVD player, and the Shred, and BFBM along with my HRM, and I am gonna FINISH IT UP!! But I'm super bummed that I couldn't bring my dumbbells, so I'll have to use some water bottles or cans. :smile: I was out more or less all day today, and had my exams this weeks, so that was keeping me really busy! I wasn't able to fit in a workout since SUNDAY!!