Anyone Want a "Diet Partner"?

carrierella
carrierella Posts: 109 Member
I'd love to have someone specific to work with friend-wise to help keep me accountable to my decison to lose weight. It seems I start, then quit because I feel alone.

If someone else "out there" was interested in being "diet buddies", sharing our challenges/victories daily (or several times a week), etc... that would really help me out, I know. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who could benefit from such an idea.

Just a thought. Lame, but wanted to put it out there anyway. :wink:

Replies

• carrierella
    carrierella Posts: 109 Member
    I'd love to have someone specific to work with friend-wise to help keep me accountable to my decison to lose weight. It seems I start, then quit because I feel alone.

If someone else "out there" was interested in being "diet buddies", sharing our challenges/victories daily (or several times a week), etc... that would really help me out, I know. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who could benefit from such an idea.

• Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    :flowerforyou: hello im Lynne and i would luv to be ur buddy.Iaam in the samr boat i lose 5-10 pounds anf then feel alone and start tobinge till i have put it all back on./ Ur idea is not lame so lets do it..let me kno wat kind of plan works for u..everyday can work for me....
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member

Not lame . It sounds like motivation. If you're respectful i could be a friend
  • Christory
    Christory Posts: 14 Member
    Hang in there. We got this.