pregnant

okay so after losing 97 pounds, i discovered i am pregnant. (that was 3 months ago) i am now 5 months pregnant. and trying to stay on a healthy eating habbit. without the weightloss of course Any healthy or nutritional eating or exercise advise? (:

Replies

• azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    I suggest talking to your ob/gyn. S/he would have the best recommendations for the current condition of your pregnancy.

And Congrats (on both the weight loss and the pregnancy)
  • I walked all throughout my pregnancy with my son.

Talk to your doctor. Sometimes they recommend keeping up with your fitness routine after you become pregnant. But only your doctor can tell you for sure if your routine is pregnancy safe.

Congratulations!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Stay relatively active and eat as healthy as you can. Eating fresh fruits and veggies. Make sure you drink plenty of water and most of all make sure you are consuming enough calories to keep you and baby healthy. You will gain weight try not to stress about it too much. The healthier you eat while pregnant the easier it will be to get back on track once you have the baby. Being a Mommy is once of the most amazing things. Congratulations!!!! Also kick *kitten* that you have lost 97 pounds! As far as exercise keep it up talk to your doctor to make sure what your doing is ok. Usually is as long as you are not having complications. :flowerforyou:
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    thanks i try to walk atleast once everyday.
    being that we live uphill it take the breath right out of me tho
  • mahidac
    mahidac Posts: 126 Member
    make sure to get your folic acid :D
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    I'm not deviating too much from my workout plan, I'll still go to spin, Turbo Kick, weight training, etc. I'll just listen to my body more and not worry about pushing myself as hard as I did last week.