T.H.E (Trying Hard Everyday) TEAM ~~> Week 15!

theteam.gif
WEEK 15~ May 15, 2009 to May 21, 2009.

If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.~Thomas Edison

stretching.jpg

New members always welcome! Come check us out and introduce yourself!
New thread starts each week on Fridays in the motivation and support category. A link to the new thread will be provided at the end of the previous weeks thread.

weeklyweighin.gif

Name~ Start Weight/ Goal Weight/ Current Weight/ total weeks Loss or gain amount

bmichallenge.gif

Name- Start BMI/ Current BMI/ total loss or gain this week.

Replies

• LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    theteam.gif
    WEEK 15~ May 15, 2009 to May 21, 2009.

If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.~Thomas Edison

stretching.jpg

New members always welcome! Come check us out and introduce yourself!
    New thread starts each week on Fridays in the motivation and support category. A link to the new thread will be provided at the end of the previous weeks thread.

weeklyweighin.gif

Name~ Start Weight/ Goal Weight/ Current Weight/ total weeks Loss or gain amount

bmichallenge.gif

Name- Start BMI/ Current BMI/ total loss or gain this week.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    baby kitties. awww. :smile:
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    I think I need to really be more dedicated to the cardio. I set out to bike three times a week for 30 min on a station art bike. Last week and this week have been over loaded with extra chior rehersals becasue we did our first spring concert on Wendsay and we will do the second on Sunday. So I had to try and figure out which day i still had time and energy to bike.

Any how this is how I did:
    SW 198 GW 135 CW 181 = 1lbs loss

I am a little discouragaed by not bring at 180 yet I really don't want to be obease any more. But we do what we can each day. I just need to refocuse and remember why I'm doing all this. I hope you have a wonderful week.

manda
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    manda1111 - SW 198 GW 135 CW 181 = 1lbs los
    indianagranny sw216.2/ gw160/cw188 -2.6 loss
    indianagranny sbmi(fortotalmonth)31.6/cbmi 30.3 = .5 drop

manda1111 - you did good with the loss. I am so happy for you. The other will come with time. Sometimes our lives are so busy and it is hard to get it all in. We have to stay focus and get through times like that.

Krtisti - I owe you an apology. I have been posting about your exercises when mine too have been off this week and it will get worse next week because of actual inventory. I understand you have been busy and happy to hear like me you got in the exercising you did. I am proud of you Kristi.

CM - hi

LI4G - GOOD START. got home early this morning and jumped on here to check it out. Congratulations on the kitties. They are adorable.

I am happy with my loss - it was my goal this week just to get through TOM without a gain. Girls and guys, I pushed myself hard this week through it. Hopefully next time will be able to do more in the exercising catergory. My calories were within limits every day. My goal for this week is try to maintain one more week because of inventory at work. Really would like to see BMI slip into just overweight but we will see there - Can't maintain and have that happen. Thanks fort the support, knowledge ,and encouragement - it is greatly appreciated . Good - Luck with your weigh in.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Good Morning Team...

I am Leaving in the Morning....YIPPIE.....

Li4g - love the new kitties they are soooo cute... great job on the new thread also

Cmr - have you come back to us??? or are you just learking??? hope all is well with you

Kristi - I am proud of you getting in some exercise then no exercise!!! keep up the great work!!

Manda - you dont want to lose to fast or it will just come back....its always faster coming then going!!!! so 1 pound is great.. Keep up the great work and dont get discouraged..

dara - how is your knee and everything going???

Well Team My goal was to be in my size 24's for vacation and I am in the 22's woo hooo...it will be a few months before I get into the 20"s but the 22's are good for me... for a month!!! new goal when I get back...

My step father had to have surgery yesterday to put in a stent all went well... he should be coming home later this evening.. and please keep my uncle in your prayers cuz he has to have a triple bypass on Wed 20th of May... which is our wedding aniversary!!!

anyway going over my dads to weigh in one more time before I leave.. so see you at least one more time before I go....

sheila
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    I haven't done my weigh-in yet...Just came by to see who was up and about. And one of the first things I see? Kitties!!! They are so sweet...
    Can you send one to Ontario, Canada?

Anyway, I'd better get back on track. Time to do the weigh-in.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    stillkristi sw 461/ gw 195/cw 419 - 2 pounds lost
    stillkristi bmi - sbmi 68.9/gbmi for May under 60/cbmi = 60.1

Good morning everyone! I wanted to post my stats for the day, and then I have to go exercise so I have something to brag about! Hey, no apologies needed, Lisa. I asked people to check on me if I wasn't posting what I was doing, and you did that, so THANK YOU! I need that to keep me on track sometimes. You too Sheila and all you other slipper wielders out there. :happy: I'll be back later!

cm - good to see you here again. Kitties are pretty hard to resist, aren't they! :bigsmile:
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    SW: 136 GW: 115 CW: 132.2
    Loss this week: 1.8 lbs.
    BMI: ? Gotta check that one...

SECOND TIME TRYING TO EDIT....
    BMI (if I haven't already forgot) is 24.2
    I think that's right. And I had an explanation about why I met my goal so quickly, but I seem to have lost my last edit...and I can't remember what I said...
  • LosingIt4good
    So I weighed in this morning and Im showing a 1lb gain.
    Not freaking out. TOM has been horrible this week and still isnt over with, not to mention this was a bad week for scheduling in my exercise. I got some in, but not as much as I usually do. Good eating week tho, so we'll see what happens when TOM is over with.

As for the exercise, theres always today and I definitely am going to the gym. Doing arms & Elliptical because my legs are sore from yesterdays long wog to the gym.

The 3 babies are happy & lazy and noisy when I touch them. This is a good sign. LOL Momma has decided it is safe to leave them in thier box while I am in the room so she can go 2 feet to her food dish and water. I have her liter box close too and only she has access to it. Charlie doesnt need it.. he uses the human toilet. LOL I'll try to get a better pic of thier cute little faces. They kinda look like 2 baby bengal tigers and 1 white tiger in the face. Sooo adorable!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    cyndee: SW: 136 GW: 115 CW: 132.2 Loss this week: 1.8 lbs.
    adopt4 - SW 273/GW 265/CW 239.5 = almost a pound lost
    SBMI 42.8/CBMI 37.5 = down .1 since last week

It's now my turn with TOM and I'm totally feeling bloaty, so I think this is water weight and i actually lost more. I do think I'm firming up though even without a significant loss because I can't keep my pants up today! granted they're the stretchy kind but sheesh! they stayed up last time i wore them!

I can't WAIT to see those kittens! I have an advantage over ya'll on that one!

I'm taking a 'fitness boot camp' class at the gym tonight, it's killer, so I'm not going this morning. I need to run some errands and see if I can get some better sports tops - the girls are getting out of control again.

I'm mad at myself, I was under cals last night by a few, then ate a serving of pretzels, so it went just a bit over - but the sodium! forgot today was weigh in day! crap! I could have eaten anything else except that and not had the sodium retention! (at least that's my other excuse for not losing as much this week, because earlier in the week the scale was down 2 pounds, and now it's back up).
  • DWray44
    DWray44 Posts: 76
    Good Morning Team...

I am Leaving in the Morning....YIPPIE.....

dara - how is your knee and everything going???

sheila

Thanks for asking Sheila! Right now, it's kind of up in the air about my surgery. It's still scheduled for next Friday, but I've had a bit of a bump in the road so to speak, and am awaiting some test results to see if I can still have surgery or not. Apparently, I might be pregnant :noway: So, I'll let you know how that goes! LOL

Hope you have a wonderful trip. I apologize for not being on here much lately, but I've had so much going on lately with work, and just concerned about my body!
  • LosingIt4good
    Apparently, I might be pregnant :noway: So, I'll let you know how that goes! LOL

WOW!!!!!! When will you know? You going to the Dr to get tested? That would be...WOW!!!

Kristi- Morgolis and I raise cute kids, but all 3 of them are from my 1st marriage of 10 years. Morgolis and I have been married 7 years this June. I cant have anymore unless by some miracle god decides its mandatory.....I got spayed when the youngest was born. My oldest looks the most like her dad and my son looks like a good combo of both sides of our families but mostly takes after mine with appearances. My youngest looks exactly like me when I was younger, only she's blonde and I was a strawberry blonde until I was about 3, then turned brunette. As she has gotten older, little things about her remind me of her dad, but for the most part she's a mini-me.
  • DWray44
    Apparently, I might be pregnant :noway: So, I'll let you know how that goes! LOL

WOW!!!!!! When will you know? You going to the Dr to get tested? That would be...WOW!!!

Well, the doctor called and said that my test was neither negative, nor positive...so what the crap does that mean? LOL :ohwell:
    She said that depending on my body and hormones, it may just be too soon to tell. So, if nothing changes in the next few weeks, I've got to have another test done. I just hate waiting! :sad:
  • DWray44

Not sure how I messed that up, but I did! LOL

Well, the doctor called and said that my test was neither negative, nor positive...so what the crap does that mean? LOL :ohwell:
    She said that depending on my body and hormones, it may just be too soon to tell. So, if nothing changes in the next few weeks, I've got to have another test done. I just hate waiting! :sad:
  • adopt4
    but for the most part she's a mini-me.

scary.....

:laugh:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    nitag SW 220/GW 145/CW 189 - nothing lost : ( TOM so Its ok..
    BMI - Start 32.6/Current 32.4
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    1.6 lb lost YYYAAAAYYYYYY!!! :drinker: :drinker:
    Add me to the list

I want to shake at least another pound before Monday afternoons group weigh-in
  • adopt4
    Ok, ya'll, I have to brag... I went to a Fitness Boot Camp at the gym tonight, 60 mins of all kinds of things... started out with 12 people, ended with 7... I was BY FAR the biggest person there, probably by 100 pounds... and I made it the whole time! I couldn't do everything as long as or as well as we were supposed to... but I didn't QUIT and I didn't WHINE and I didn't COMPLAIN (which is more than I can say for a lot of the "skinny" folk)....

Burned 1400 cals, which screws me up for the day, as there's no way I can eat that now... but oh well, one day of a deficit won't hurt me. As I sit here every muscle is shaking and I can barely type...

BUT I DID IT!!! I'm actually looking forward to the next one so I can see how much I can improve and how my stamina might increase!!!

I'm so proud of me!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    nitag SW 220/GW 145/CW 189 - nothing lost : ( TOM so Its ok..
    BMI - Start 32.6/Current 32.4
    lulubar-SW205/GW145/CW187-0 lost

Sheila - have a fabulous, safe, and fun filled vacation!
    Jamie - have a wonderful weekend away - be safe!
    Indiana - you definately pushed through the TOM week - great loss!
    Manda - you did great for a busy week ~ WTG!
    Kristi - girl, you are making me proud! Keep moving, have slipper, will whack!
    adopt4- You are my role model with all the exercise! Great job!
    Anita~ ick, TOM. Sorry:ohwell:
    LI4G - cute cute kitties! Congrats you're a grammaw! How'd your running-girl do?
    CM - Fell for the kittie bait, huh? Are you in a better mood? :bigsmile: Good to see you ~ You should stick around:smokin:
    Renay - Yayyyyyy you! Keep it up!
    DWray~ Is it is, or is it ain't??? You have quite the quandry! Keep us posted!:happy:
    Cyndee~ hi there!!!!!!!!!! Good job referring your friend to the site~ hope you found something good for lunch!

Sorry I've been awol gang - very busy, very stressed. Eating well, drinking water, moving around as much as possible ~ I feel good about that:smile: Ya'll have a GREAT weekend ~ be kind to your bodies, seek joy, drink lots of water!:heart:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Ok, ya'll, I have to brag... I went to a Fitness Boot Camp at the gym tonight, 60 mins of all kinds of things... started out with 12 people, ended with 7... I was BY FAR the biggest person there, probably by 100 pounds... and I made it the whole time! I couldn't do everything as long as or as well as we were supposed to... but I didn't QUIT and I didn't WHINE and I didn't COMPLAIN (which is more than I can say for a lot of the "skinny" folk)....

Burned 1400 cals, which screws me up for the day, as there's no way I can eat that now... but oh well, one day of a deficit won't hurt me. As I sit here every muscle is shaking and I can barely type...

BUT I DID IT!!! I'm actually looking forward to the next one so I can see how much I can improve and how my stamina might increase!!!

I'm so proud of me!

I'm SOOOOO proud of you too!!!!!!!! You ROCK!