What part of Arizona are you from?

Replies

• l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    @Bahet : Oh gosh, I just moved back here e.e
    How do you get used to it? I needs tips from pro's!
    The heat? I just always try to see things optimistically. I used to say "A lot of people pay a lot of money to go to a spa so they can sit in the sauna. All I have to do is walk outside."

Whatever you do, do NOT walk outside barefoot in summer!
    Good advice! If the heat doesn't blister the soles of your feet, they are likely to find a thorn from a cactus or tree.

o_o I see..
    I'll remember that! Thanks!
    Got bitten by a bunc of Fire Ants the other day, cause I walked outside to wash the car with only flip flops on :c
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    17 and 101 ... so north phoenix
  • Ahawatukee
  • Miss_Behaving
    Miss_Behaving Posts: 19 Member
    Ahwatukee!
  • Ahwatukee
    OOPS! spelling. Lol
    Ahwatukee
  • loompababy2008
    loompababy2008 Posts: 7 Member
    love this
  • loompababy2008
    loompababy2008 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in Safford (about 2 hrs from Tucson, and 3-4 hrs from Phoenix). What about you?

hey im from safford too!! i didnt think i would ever find someone on here who even knew what safford was
  • I'm in Surprise! NW of Phoenix. I LOVE it here and can't imagine living anywhere else! =)
  • mbond6
    mbond6 Posts: 27 Member
    Mesa
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Ahwatukee too : )
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    I'm in Safford (about 2 hrs from Tucson, and 3-4 hrs from Phoenix). What about you?

hey im from safford too!! i didnt think i would ever find someone on here who even knew what safford was

Unfortunately Safford made national news yesterday with the victims in that plane crash into the Superstitions. Very sad. Great photos of it though!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member

Unfortunately Safford made national news yesterday with the victims in that plane crash into the Superstitions. Very sad. Great photos of it though!

Yea, that was very very sad:(
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    I'm near the Biltmore Area Hello fellow Arizonians!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Tucson
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    I live up in North Scottsdale.
  • Just joined the group... I was born and raised in Casa Grande, lived in Phoenix/Peoria for a few years and just moved back. Gotta love a smaller town feel. :-)
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Also new to the group, but not MFP or a weight loss journey. I am currently in Whetstone, which is fairly close to Sierra Vista (Southeast of Tucson, nearly to Mexico). Moved out here from Florida and before that I grew up in PA. It is great out here though because there are so many great outdoor activities to participate in and pretty much great weather all year :smile:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    South Tempe here.
  • Tucson since 1993, previously Sierra Vista since 1981 and originally from New Hampshire.
  • Live in Tempe now but have lived all over the state - the longest in Flagstaff