5'3" what is your goal!

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Just what the title says what is your goal?

This is me at 125lbs My goal is 130
    scan0001.jpg
    Sorry about the bad picture this was 8 years ago

are you trying to *gain* weight, or are you saying you've surpassed your goal by 5 pounds?
  • 5'2"! Goal is 130 :)
  • i,m 5'6 and weigh 129
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    I am 5'3" my first goal is 140, then I would like to get between 140-130 will see as I go.

^^^me too!:bigsmile:
  • msenn2692
    msenn2692 Posts: 20 Member
    5'3" and want to be 160. That last time I was that weight i looked good and was happy with my size. 60 pounds to go. Ugh The Holidays were a killer loosing the 5 pounds i gained from that is the first step.
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    I'm 5'3" and I would like to be 40lbs lighter. That puts me at a sz 6 and 160 lbs again. I'm happy there.
  • efranz12
    efranz12 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm 5'3" and some change weighing in right now around 145. Original goal weight was 142 (which was my peak athletic performance weight in high school) but I'm realizing now that I still look a lot bigger now than I did then because my muscle to fat ratio was a lot different. So now I'm reevaluting... not sure how much more I'd like to lose since I have no inclination to go below a size 4 (I'm a 6 now) but I'm thinking somewhere around 134-136.

When I started losing weight again I never thought I would want to be below the 140s cause I thought I would just look too boney but now I'm 3 pounds from my "goal" and nowhere near where I'd really like to be.

Good luck ladies!
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Same height, going for 140 lbs. I want to tone up, I think I'd look sick at 130 lbs. Everyone's body is different. We'll see when I get to 140 lbs, if I change my mind.
  • :smile: i'm 5'4 and would like to be 130-135
  • Jae321
    Jae321 Posts: 12
    I'm 5'3 and I'm hoping to see 140. From there, I will decide if I want to try for more or not. :)
  • dnoel22
    dnoel22 Posts: 10
    Just what the title says what is your goal?

I'm 5'3" and my ultimate goal is 125/130 (I used to be there :grumble: )... and staying there. I am at 180 now :embarassed:
    so I am just looking to get the first 20 lbs off ! Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • I'm 5'3" and them some.... Like a half inch really matters?
    Anyways, I was in my best shape ever at 125, but now with much less muscle mass and body changes due to childbearing, i don't know what any weight would really look like. I didn't even really think I could actually lose anything, but am down even over the holidays. I think I'm shooting for around 130, which isn't that far away anymore, but I know those last ten lbs. can be killer. If you are looking or more support, friend me, I am too!
  • 5'2 and to lose
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    I am 5'3" and would love to be 130 as well!! A fit 130 that is!!
  • MsOne
    MsOne Posts: 2
    5'3 currently 200 goal 145
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    My goal is to lose 42 more pounds and to have lean muscle and possibly small female abs :D! Good luck, you can make it! XD
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    My goal is to lose 42 more pounds and to have lean muscle and possibly small female abs :D! Good luck, you can make it! XD
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    I am 5'3'' as well. The highest I've ever been was 142, and I can't even stand that... Right now I'm hovering between 132-133, but I'd love to get to about 115. When I first moved to Chicago three years ago, I was 120 on the nose, and I liked that enough to maintain it, so we'll see what happens when I get back down to that.
  • ais1992
    ais1992 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 5'3 and at my heaviest I was 168lb. Down to about 158lb now (I had gotten to 154lb - 11st again, phew! but then Christmas happened)...

At the moment I'm aiming to get down to 10st (140lb) but I'm sure that once I get there I'll want to lose more. I would love to be around the 135lb mark, but a toned 135lb.

Here's hoping I can achieve it this year! My best weight loss has been since last September when I finally started working out properly instead of just walking - it's good for your mental health, but not sure much for making you sweat!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    I'm 5'4 and my heaviest was 155. I have fluctuated a lot in the last year or so, going from 155-147 and now am at 149.

I was 125 before I ever went on birth control and have switched three times, I have been on the same pill now for almost a year and I am determined to get down to 130 pounds. I just want to feel good about my body...

Being so short makes all the weight go to our abdominal area...I myself have a large tire around my waist that I want to be rid of.

Us short girls can get through this and lose the weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!