For anyone looking for a healthy filling meal

verbifyvenus
verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
The Slimfast shakes to me are disgusting, BUT the Target brand vanilla weight loss shakes are yummy! Only 170 calories with 5g of fiber so it fills you up for a couple of hours. I also like to make homemade granola bars with fiber cereal and dried apple. OR the Back to Nature banana bars are good and good for you! Just thought I share some ideas. Anyone else have favorite good for you filling snacks?

Replies

• verbifyvenus
    The Slimfast shakes to me are disgusting, BUT the Target brand vanilla weight loss shakes are yummy! Only 170 calories with 5g of fiber so it fills you up for a couple of hours. I also like to make homemade granola bars with fiber cereal and dried apple. OR the Back to Nature banana bars are good and good for you! Just thought I share some ideas. Anyone else have favorite good for you filling snacks?
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Ooh can you post your recipe for homemade granola bars? They sound yummy. I like to eat a half cup of applesauce whipped together with 3 tbsp of fat free whipped topping, it alot like a mousse. I add a dash of cinnamon to it sometimes. It's under a 100 calories and because it's apple it usually keeps me full for awhile.
  • verbifyvenus
    Sure check it out!
This discussion has been closed.