What was for lunch???

Options
2»

Replies

• motheroftwoboys
    Options
    Spinach salad with tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers, and taco sauce as my dressing. The taco sauce is really good if you like things hot and only 10 calories for TBS.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I had a sandwich with 2 oz. of lean ham, and reduced fat Swiss cheese on whole wheat bread, with a tsp. of Dijon mustard, and half a can of Campbell's Select Italian Wedding soup.

All together about 350 calories:smile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Sorry all I can do is laugh at that question.....on overload sorry teehee :laugh:

Lunch was good....
    dd
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I feel as if I need to post again since I ate another lunch 2hours later I had 2 slices of 40 calorie bread 2 slices Of swiss.a Frozen breaded chicken patty a tbls of thousand island dressing and sauerkraut kind of a rueben but no corned beef. I was extemely sick last night and feel as if I need to eat extra food today I only have 450 calories left for tonight but I know I can still get a pretty decent meal out of that.
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    3 oz shaved turkey in 2 whole wheat mini pitas with tomato & mustard
    1cup mixed greens with sliced strawberries & raspberry vinagrette
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    Not a real good lunch today.
    I got a subway cold cut combo 6inch
    a bag of Doritos and a large sweet tea.
    It looks like I will be eating a salad tonight lol:explode: :mad:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I had two Jenni-O Burgers (just the meat) with bell peppers and green beans. It was really good!! About a 350 meal! not bad
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have a bowl of cabbage soup left out of the batch I made a couple of days ago. Then I need to think of something else to cook up in the crock pot for tomorrow when I go shopping. I like to make enough to last me a few days.:smile:
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Can of vegetable beef soup and some bread. I'm so lazy, haha.
  • klb1965
    klb1965 Posts: 7
    Options
    Chicken Fajita Pita from Jack in the Box...delicious and a diet coke...I save a bit by buying my soda at the Circle K... .99 for 32 oz..course would save more if I remembered to bring one from home! :wink:
  • janellybelly
    Options
    I had a Turkey and cheese sandwich on sara lee 45 cal bread with mustard only. A light key-lime pie yogurt and 16 wheat thins! YUMMY!!!

J
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Turkey, swiss, mustard, lettuce, tomato on wheta bread. Big glass of water and an orange.
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    an 8oz cup of milk
    :cry:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Subway 6" Turkey Breast Sandwich and Baked Lays!