What was for lunch???

2»

Replies

• Spinach salad with tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers, and taco sauce as my dressing. The taco sauce is really good if you like things hot and only 10 calories for TBS.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I had a sandwich with 2 oz. of lean ham, and reduced fat Swiss cheese on whole wheat bread, with a tsp. of Dijon mustard, and half a can of Campbell's Select Italian Wedding soup.

All together about 350 calories:smile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Sorry all I can do is laugh at that question.....on overload sorry teehee :laugh:

Lunch was good....
    dd
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    I feel as if I need to post again since I ate another lunch 2hours later I had 2 slices of 40 calorie bread 2 slices Of swiss.a Frozen breaded chicken patty a tbls of thousand island dressing and sauerkraut kind of a rueben but no corned beef. I was extemely sick last night and feel as if I need to eat extra food today I only have 450 calories left for tonight but I know I can still get a pretty decent meal out of that.
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    3 oz shaved turkey in 2 whole wheat mini pitas with tomato & mustard
    1cup mixed greens with sliced strawberries & raspberry vinagrette
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Not a real good lunch today.
    I got a subway cold cut combo 6inch
    a bag of Doritos and a large sweet tea.
    It looks like I will be eating a salad tonight lol:explode: :mad:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    I had two Jenni-O Burgers (just the meat) with bell peppers and green beans. It was really good!! About a 350 meal! not bad
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    I have a bowl of cabbage soup left out of the batch I made a couple of days ago. Then I need to think of something else to cook up in the crock pot for tomorrow when I go shopping. I like to make enough to last me a few days.:smile:
  • Can of vegetable beef soup and some bread. I'm so lazy, haha.
  • klb1965
    klb1965 Posts: 7
    Chicken Fajita Pita from Jack in the Box...delicious and a diet coke...I save a bit by buying my soda at the Circle K... .99 for 32 oz..course would save more if I remembered to bring one from home! :wink:
  • I had a Turkey and cheese sandwich on sara lee 45 cal bread with mustard only. A light key-lime pie yogurt and 16 wheat thins! YUMMY!!!

J
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Turkey, swiss, mustard, lettuce, tomato on wheta bread. Big glass of water and an orange.
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    an 8oz cup of milk
    :cry:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Subway 6" Turkey Breast Sandwich and Baked Lays!