Lays Light

heatther
heatther Posts: 227 Member
For all you chip lovers these are fat free! I also make a fat free dip to go with it. Use fat free sour cream with onion soup mix, ummmmm and takes care of the chip craving!

Replies

• heatther
    For all you chip lovers these are fat free! I also make a fat free dip to go with it. Use fat free sour cream with onion soup mix, ummmmm and takes care of the chip craving!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Do they taste like the real thing? Also, are they made with olestra? Just curious. I love chips with my lunch, but have yet to find a good tasting, yet healthy, one.
  • heatther
    The taste just like the real thing. If they did a chip challange I bet I couldn't tell them apart and I am picky. My fiancee and son love them too. I think they are made with olestra.... I don't have the bag with me is that bad??? They are better than the baked chips.
  • SoupNazi
    Olestra is a chemical that they add to it and is also what the diet pill Alli is made of. There should be a warning on the bag not to consume too many or else you will be in the potty alot! It won't harm you though as long as you don't eat too many and even though, the harm done is merely frequent restroom breaks. Great for a good colon cleansing!:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Olestra is a chemical that they add to it and is also what the diet pill Alli is made of. There should be a warning on the bag not to consume too many or else you will be in the potty alot! It won't harm you though as long as you don't eat too many and even though, the harm done is merely frequent restroom breaks. Great for a good colon cleansing!:laugh:
    leakage of the rear:noway: :sick:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • heatther
    Funny cause one serving is 17 and I have not had to run to the restroom at all. Better yet I am on Alli too! You would think my body would really be flipping out! They do the trick for me when I need the chip craving monster to go away!
  • SoupNazi
    Funny cause one serving is 17 and I have not had to run to the restroom at all. Better yet I am on Alli too! You would think my body would really be flipping out! They do the trick for me when I need the chip craving monster to go away!

I'm betting that your body has adjusted to it then. Have you noticed any type of warnings on the bag? I'm actually going to try some myself. I did Alli for awhile and it didn't affect me so I'm thinking the chips won't either.
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    when i need chips
    i get the 100 calorie packs
    does teh trick fo rme
    cause i like to crunch on something lol
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    now i want chips people! lol But I am resisting temptation, especially cuz I don't have any and I am NOT going to the grocery store.

Mmmm chips *drools* hahah

I hate the baked chips, they don't even taste like a chip to me and it doesnt even taste all that great.
  • SoupNazi
    now i want chips people! lol But I am resisting temptation, especially cuz I don't have any and I am NOT going to the grocery store.

Mmmm chips *drools* hahah

I hate the baked chips, they don't even taste like a chip to me and it doesnt even taste all that great.

Back away from the cupboards!:laugh: Yes, those baked ones are like chewing on cardboard to me. Not that I've ever tasted cardboard.:tongue:
  • heatther
    Ok so to let you all know I just looked at the bag and I didn't see a warning anywhere. Alli does effect me but only when I eat more fat durning a meal than I should.