Name that Movie!

Replies

• asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    "I ended by falling on my knees and pledging her eternal love. And do you know that, at that time, and for several hours afterwards, I actually meant it."

Dangerous Liasons?
    Correct. Here is an obscure one.

"This is Angry Bob, the man with the industrial d*ck, coming to you loud and clear on W.A.R. Radio with the good news and the bad news. Bad news is the heatwave's not going to let up. It's expected to hit ninety downtown before nightfall, although weather control keeps promising that rain is on the way. The foul up on the launch pad at terminal eight doesn't look like it's gonna clear for another half hour and holiday air traffic is still stacking up over the CBD and all outlying districts. But traffic control promises that if you all keep cool they'll get you home in time for Christmas. As for the good news - There is no f*cking good news! So let's just play some music!"
    '

Iggy Pop
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    "I ended by falling on my knees and pledging her eternal love. And do you know that, at that time, and for several hours afterwards, I actually meant it."

Dangerous Liasons?

"This is Angry Bob, the man with the industrial d*ck, coming to you loud and clear on W.A.R. Radio with the good news and the bad news. Bad news is the heatwave's not going to let up. It's expected to hit ninety downtown before nightfall, although weather control keeps promising that rain is on the way. The foul up on the launch pad at terminal eight doesn't look like it's gonna clear for another half hour and holiday air traffic is still stacking up over the CBD and all outlying districts. But traffic control promises that if you all keep cool they'll get you home in time for Christmas. As for the good news - There is no f*cking good news! So let's just play some music!"
    '

Iggy Pop
    He was the person who said it. You must have google'd that one. I don't know of one other person who has seen that movie.
  • asgard825

Dangerous Liasons?

Got me--What is the answer?

'

Iggy Pop
    He was the person who said it. You must have google'd that one. I don't know of one other person who has seen that movie.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Got me--What is the answer?

'

Iggy Pop
    [/quote]He was the person who said it. You must have google'd that one. I don't know of one other person who has seen that movie.
    [/quote] Hardware

I love post apocalypse movies.
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    "It is said that steroids can actually make your penis smaller."
    "Maybe they put steroids in the macaroni!"
  • No one ever gets this one when I play this game on FB:

"Well, I'll be a son of a *****! I don't smoke, you quit drinking, Bob here wouldn't even dream of looking at another woman with lust... between the three of us, we're practically Jesus."

Big Kahuna

Good job! I love that poor dorky, awkward Bob later plays one of those awful sexy vampires. Love pointing that out to Twilight fans. :)

*** All one has to do is copy the quote and Google it... took all of 3 seconds. :-)
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    "It is said that steroids can actually make your penis smaller."
    "Maybe they put steroids in the macaroni!"

is this from benchwarmers???
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    "If that curly-headed fk Dale wasn't here everything would be perfect."
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Step Brothers

"Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Trainspotting.
    "And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen"
  • Demwitted
    Demwitted Posts: 163
    No one ever gets this one when I play this game on FB:

"Well, I'll be a son of a *****! I don't smoke, you quit drinking, Bob here wouldn't even dream of looking at another woman with lust... between the three of us, we're practically Jesus."

Big Kahuna

Good job! I love that poor dorky, awkward Bob later plays one of those awful sexy vampires. Love pointing that out to Twilight fans. :)

*** All one has to do is copy the quote and Google it... took all of 3 seconds. :-)

Oh, I assumed that people weren't cheating.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Trainspotting.
    "And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen"
    Boondock Saints

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.'"
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.'"

<3 Princess Bride!

" F#$@ me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?"
  • "Bedways is rightways now. So best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right right?"
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    "Bedways is rightways now. So best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right right?"

Clockwork Orange. :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    "Bedways is rightways now. So best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right right?"

Clockwork Orange. :)

Th Drooges are correct..

Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle...
  • asgard825
    Slap Shot

"good. If it bleeds we can kill it."
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member

Predator

"Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed."
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member

Predator

"Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed."

?

"You ever hear of a tune up? ehhehehe. You ever hear of a ritual killing? Ehhehehee"
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    What do you do for recreation? Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.