ANIME!!!

inufan4evar
inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
What's your favorite anime???? Mine is Inuyasha!

Replies

• Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Speaking of Inuyasha, I've been reading the manga from the beginning off and on these past couple of days...it's been fun. If I was 9 again and you had asked me this question I would have quickly and happily answered with "SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!!!". Depending on the subject, these have been some of my favorites for story line and execution: Elfen Lied, Rah Xephon, Angelic Layer, Kurau Phantom Memory, Pani Poni Dash. =3 There were others but I can't remember them right now.
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Ninja Scrolls
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    Speaking of Inuyasha, I've been reading the manga from the beginning off and on these past couple of days...it's been fun. If I was 9 again and you had asked me this question I would have quickly and happily answered with "SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!!!". Depending on the subject, these have been some of my favorites for story line and execution: Elfen Lied, Rah Xephon, Angelic Layer, Kurau Phantom Memory, Pani Poni Dash. =3 There were others but I can't remember them right now.

Hahaha oh i know what you mean. Oh god pani poni dash was hilarious i still love it.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    I'm usually more of a manga girl since all my favorites don't have a anime version (Junji Ito fan!!)
    Right now I'm watching Hanasaku Iroha and Ika musume. Honestly I never really got in to Inuyasha.
  • charcharbec
    charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
    I love Rah Xephon!!! However, I am a hack for Chobits, Oran Highschool Host Club, and Fruit Baskets. If anyone knows other ones that remind them of those, do tell, PLEASE. Looking for new Animes to dig my hands into!
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    I love Rah Xephon!!! However, I am a hack for Chobits, Oran Highschool Host Club, and Fruit Baskets. If anyone knows other ones that remind them of those, do tell, PLEASE. Looking for new Animes to dig my hands into!

Chobits is awesome. I love CLAMP's artwork. :D