The best thing since sliced bread!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I tried the Kashi Mountain Medley Granola this morning and OMG, it is so good. I had 1/2 a cup with soy milk and it is very filling. I was suprised how high in calories it is, but I figure for breakfast, it isn't that bad.

What else do you just love to eat?

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    I tried the Kashi Mountain Medley Granola this morning and OMG, it is so good. I had 1/2 a cup with soy milk and it is very filling. I was suprised how high in calories it is, but I figure for breakfast, it isn't that bad.

What else do you just love to eat?
  • belenbru
    belenbru Posts: 1
    Options
    Lina is that you :) bel.
  • Jennifer09
    Options
    The Kashi GoLean Crunch is really good as well, but I am in love with the Flax Plus Pumpkin Granola Cereal! 3/4 cup of that mixed with some FF Yoplait Yogurt is my breakfast of choice. Most Flax enhanced products are gross, but this cereal is delicious. I get it at Costco.:smile:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Lina is that you :) bel.

Bel, are you stalking me? :laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options
    The Kashi GoLean Crunch is really good as well, but I am in love with the Flax Plus Pumpkin Granola Cereal! 3/4 cup of that mixed with some FF Yoplait Yogurt is my breakfast of choice. Most Flax enhanced products are gross, but this cereal is delicious. I get it at Costco.:smile:

I am definitely going to have to try this. Thanks!
  • sweetone
    sweetone Posts: 6
    Options
    Why does Soy Milk have to taste soooooo baaaaaddddd. lol
  • lina1131
    Options
    Why does Soy Milk have to taste soooooo baaaaaddddd. lol

I get the vanilla flavored one and I think it's good. :bigsmile: