cravings...errrr

I dont know what has gotten into me lately.... I am craving something and cant figure out what it is. In the mean time I am sabotaging what I have worked so hard for in my weight los trying to satisfy the craving so it will go away. I was extremely strong willed and could say no to anything... i am still exercising and good until the afternoon.... then its all down hill.... :sad:

Replies

• Art63
    Art63 Posts: 87
    Right there with you. I've been so bad this week. Not as bad as I used to be but still...I've been snacking at night on stupid stuff. And why? I kick myself each night saying tomorrow I'll do right...and then late afternoon/early evening comes and I'm right back at it.

I'm such a hypocrite. Preaching all this support to others and telling people "you can do it". What a bunch of BS. Shoot, I can't even take care of myself. grrrr........
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    sometimes i find that these are often times signs that we are craving pickles, winners, twinkies, bananas.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    So far i have tried cookies, fried wings, honey wheat baked pretzels, ice cream and cake.... Just this week.....ugh...
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Don't let it get the better of you. You just need to keep on keeping on...:)
    keep logging. Keep being accountable!
    if you need something... exercise more!!!
    but DON'T beat yourself up... it is counter productive, and don't give up!
  • i have found protein at breakfast and throughout the day with regular bites to eat maintain my blood sugar level most days. plus good fats. and then of course getting out of the kitchen when i am bored or tired - am a sucker for chocolate cake and choc chip cookies.

at the moment - i am doing a detox type meal eating plan and have lost all my cravings, it's crazy. haven't had any processed food, dairy, gluten, refined sugar, wheat etc for a week :-)
  • Don't let it get the better of you. You just need to keep on keeping on...:)
    keep logging. Keep being accountable!
    if you need something... exercise more!!!
    but DON'T beat yourself up... it is counter productive, and don't give up!

yep! def don't beat yourself up and get the guilts!! keep going :)
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    So far i have tried cookies, fried wings, honey wheat baked pretzels, ice cream and cake.... Just this week.....ugh...

are you about to have your time of the month? because i'm experiencing the same thing, lol. that, and I find myself snacking out of boredom.

I think of it like this to feel better; even with all my snacking, my total food intake is still below maintenance level so I know I won't gain any weight, so why worry?
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    That time is coming but I usually dont get like this...... well today is weigh in so maybe if i gained alittle it will mentally help with whatever i am craving.....