Halloween Chlg - Day 4: Oct 19 check in

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
I did it! I FINALLY was able to do the Cardio Kickboxing dvd that I got from the library. I'd have to say it was fairly high impact - much more than I've been doing, that's for sure! And, with a few modifications for my ankle (I can't do jumping jacks, just did bouncing squats while moving my arms, and couldn't jump rope so I moved my hands and bounced) I did everything else. I was proud of myself! :) The dvd was a 25 minute workout so I added 15 minutes on the bike to get over my 30 minutes for the challenge.

Also, today was my weigh in day and I lost another 2 lbs for a total of 14 gone in the last 5 weeks. I'm headed in the right direction... 51 lbs to go!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! Keep up that cardio over the weekend!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    I did it! I FINALLY was able to do the Cardio Kickboxing dvd that I got from the library. I'd have to say it was fairly high impact - much more than I've been doing, that's for sure! And, with a few modifications for my ankle (I can't do jumping jacks, just did bouncing squats while moving my arms, and couldn't jump rope so I moved my hands and bounced) I did everything else. I was proud of myself! :) The dvd was a 25 minute workout so I added 15 minutes on the bike to get over my 30 minutes for the challenge.

Also, today was my weigh in day and I lost another 2 lbs for a total of 14 gone in the last 5 weeks. I'm headed in the right direction... 51 lbs to go!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! Keep up that cardio over the weekend!
    Niccole
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    That's wonderful news!!! congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    day 4 1 hour strength training.
    Have to travel, no cardio
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    slow pace walk with hubbie for 20 minutes - he has had sciatica the last 4 days and we realized as we were walking that going down the hill is not good for sciatica! After we walked back up and poor hubby got his warm pack for his back and some chamomile lemon balm tea from the garden, did a walk as fast as I could for 30 minutes. Feel just a teensy little bit guilty enjoying my fast walk with him at home in pain.
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Going dancing tonight. So I hope to have at least 30 minutes cardio. Yippeee!
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Step class last night - 50 minutes. The instructor stepped it up a notch & it kicked my butt!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Today, after almost succumbing to the sofa....
    40 minute walk
    60 minute spin class...
    woo-hoo!
    yeah, us!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I have not been exercising at all this week but today I jogged in place for 20 minutes.... not much but it's something.
    I don't know why I'm getting lazy... *UGH!!!*
This discussion has been closed.