What was for lunch??

2 walleye fish fillets / cooked in lemon juice and Mrs. Dash seasoning in pan on stove
1/2 baked potatoe
7 cooked baby carrots
1 1/2 cups skim milk
1/2 tsp cant believe its not butter

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    2 walleye fish fillets / cooked in lemon juice and Mrs. Dash seasoning in pan on stove
    1/2 baked potatoe
    7 cooked baby carrots
    1 1/2 cups skim milk
    1/2 tsp cant believe its not butter
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    don't ask! lol

I had to do bloodwork at the doc's this morning so had to fast and then when I got to work they had pizza and salad....so I endulged! lol...its not that bad,

2 slices of cheese (Good Friday and all) and a big big salad...I was a hungry girl today LOL
    hugs!
    Ali
  • Mtscruffy
    Mtscruffy Posts: 28
    I had a spicy tuna roll.
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    don't ask! lol

I had to do bloodwork at the doc's this morning so had to fast and then when I got to work they had pizza and salad....so I endulged! lol...its not that bad,

2 slices of cheese (Good Friday and all) and a big big salad...I was a hungry girl today LOL
    hugs!
    Ali

I don't think you did that bad, especially considering you didn't get breakfast.
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    I had a subway club with light mayo and veggies. They are having a sale....any footlong for $5.00, so I got one for me (1/2 lunch 1/2 dinner) and one for my hubby!! :tongue:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    don't ask! lol

hugs!
    Ali

I don't think you did that bad, especially considering you didn't get breakfast.

AGREED!

I had a wrap with 2 oz chicken, a little mayo, lettuce and bacon pieces (1 tbsp). It was kind of dry. Needed more mayo, but da............also a yogurt.
  • I am having a nonfat white mocha from starbucks! I know very healthy!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    3 oz. lean ham
    1 slice Swiss cheese
    1 tsp. Dijon mustard
    (on 2 slices of whole wheat bread)

32 oz. glass of ice water
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    weight watchers thai style rice noodles and chicken meal

Iit was gross I would not suggest it, the flavor was good but the texture of the noodles after a couple minutes got too gummy for me to eat, ate about half of it.
    Also a fat free cherry yogurt.
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    mmmmmmm MY FAVORITE LUNCH TODAY!!!

1 cup Minute Rice Brown Rice
    1 4 oz Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup Green Giant Brocolli and Cheese
    1 slice Kraft Deli Mozzerella cheese
    and Mustard

It's my little way of getting a chinese food fix that's healthy
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    since we got a new FRESH MARKET right around the corner from my house, I went and bought TONS of food.

For lunch, I did shrimp and ginger curry and a cucumber salad.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I had an extra lean ground beef patty on a light multi-grain english muffin with 1 tbsp ketchup and a cup of Progresso light homestyle rice and vegetables soup.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    2 slices of whole wheat toast (50 cal each)
    2 slices of fat free sharpe cheese (60 cal total).

Toast the bread first, put on the cheese and put in the microwave for about 15 secs to melt....instant grilled cheese without the fat.
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Progresso Hearty Penne (100 cal)
    Josephs Flax pita 1/2 (30 cal)
    Kraft Fat Free Singles (30 cal)

Put the cheese in the pita and put it in toaster oven for a grilled cheese.