Anyone need to lose 10 lbs?

From Texas, just had a baby 4 months ago, and I need to lose 10 lbs. Would love to find people to do it with me!

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Dang it.. I only need to lose 9....

Just kidding.. just here trolling the threads. Pretty much everybody here probably needs to lose 10 lbs or more!!!!
  • stacyann1001
    stacyann1001 Posts: 41 Member
    I've got 15 to go!

You will find plenty of people on here trying to lose similar amounts.

Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Yup, I have about 10 lbs to go!!
  • About 10 more to go here too
  • :smile: I do:). Add me as a friend if you want.
  • My goal was to lose 10, I have lost 4 and still want to lose 10. Feel free to add me.
  • Texas is big, what city?
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I'm from Texas also and would LOVE to lose 15 lbs, but I'd be happy with 10 lbs.
  • Yea, I do!! For the last 2 weeks I am the the same weight and I can't figure it out, that never happened to me. I need to lose 10 to 15 and I will be happy but I am stuck. Any suggestions?
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    I've lost ten, and I have about ten more to go. It's getting a lot harder...
  • MamaChunk
    MamaChunk Posts: 46 Member
    I need to loose as much as I can. It has been a little over a year since I had my daughter, but I still can't stand up straight and see my toes. 10 pounds sounds soo good right now!!! Add me if you like.
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    I want to lose 20. But I know I 'll be good even if it is 10. Add me if u wisjh.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    I used to live in Texas! I want to lose 15#. I'm not sure if those 2 facts are connected in any way! LOL! Add me if you would like and good luck!
  • I have 7 more to go. Add me if you would like! I also have a 7 month old :smile:
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Congrats on the baby! I have about 12 lbs to loose before being back to pre-baby number 2 weight! Feel free to add me :)
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    10 to go!!!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    I have about 12 to go...that is almost 10 LOL
  • :smile: Hi there I will join you on the journey, i am a weight watchers member and recently been poorly and my head hasn't been on any healthy food lately so ive gained about 14LB - i lost 35 in total to get to goal but now am 14lbs less which is 21lb lost, if i don't do something i will end up putting all my weight on, so i will join you :)
    Julie
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    me! about 10 more to go :)
  • I AM SOOOOOO IN! I am 34, 5'4, 134lbs (weighed this morning!). My goal is my "wedding" weight 11 years ago. I had a terrible car accident a year ago which resulted in medications and sedentary living so I gained 17lbs. I'm down 7 so far and I've got 10 to go! I have mastered meals that leave you FULL and that are HEALTHY and you CAN have a glass of wine and not ruin it all. I'm doing this for myself, no one else.

I really hope we can swap recipes, like under 400 calorie recipes.
    Here's my fav:
    1 1/2 cups baby spinach
    thinly sliced red onion (not much, just what you like)
    quartered button mushrooms, yellow peppers (sliced thinly - julienned)
    2 tbsp of Kraft olive oil greek feta and oregano dressing
    AND crumbled goat cheese/chevrai.

I can not get this salad in my mouth fast enough. Add chicken to the side or on it and it's a full meal. Keeps me full and HAPPY! :)

Please share.....