Does that make me crazy?

Replies

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    I have a love/hate relationship for the first day of wearing flip-flops for the season... Love the freedom, hate the hurt! LOL, does that make me crazy?
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I just found out there is going to be a fourth installment of the Final Destination movies - Final Destination: Death Trip.

I am rediculously excited about this.

Does that make me crazy?
  • tabchanges
    I have a love/hate relationship for the first day of wearing flip-flops for the season... Love the freedom, hate the hurt! LOL, does that make me crazy?

Here in Texas, I wear flipflops all year long, does that make me crazy?
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    I wear cargo shorts and sliders year round. Does that make me crazy?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    i keep saying to myself - ok, get to work! then i continue to play on these boards. does that make me crazy?
  • heather0mc

i thought sliders were mini cheeseburgers...must be a crazy FTW thing to wear them on your body...
  • pipinana

Here in Texas, I wear flipflops all year long, does that make me crazy?

:sad: dang snow...................... :grumble:
  • hartkid13

i thought sliders were mini cheeseburgers...must be a crazy FTW thing to wear them on your body...

LOL...yeah...not quite....I mean sandals...like I'm wearing in my before picture.
  • pipinana
    I was sooooo upset that Cutty and House really didn't sleep together!! Does that make me crazy??!!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    So let's see if this bothers any of you OCD folks. I do this to my wife; and it gets her every time:

tap...tap...tap.tap...tap......tap...
  • heather0mc
    So let's see if this bothers any of you OCD folks. I do this to my wife; and it gets her every time:

tap...tap...tap.tap...tap......tap...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    your poor wifey...:laugh:
  • heather0mc

LOL...yeah...not quite....I mean sandals...like I'm wearing in my before picture.

lol! just messin with ya! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • rainbowman
    rainbowman Posts: 77
    I know I'm crazy because I have to cut my toenails: big toes first, then pinkies, then middle toes, then the one next to the big toes, and the ones next to the pinkies last.

I don't know why! I guess I'm just kinda OCD. :ohwell:
  • heather0mc
    I know I'm crazy because I have to cut my toenails: big toes first, then pinkies, then middle toes, then the one next to the big toes, and the ones next to the pinkies last.

I don't know why! I guess I'm just kinda OCD. :ohwell:

wellll, you fit right in here then! :drinker:
  • tabchanges
    I thought of one the other day, so I thought I'd bump this for it.

I can't have people read things I wrote in front of me.

When I was in school, and I turned in a paper to the teacher.... if it looked like she was gonna read it right there, I'd have to leave and go to the bathroom. And the same with birthday cards, you can't read what I wrote to you in front of me.

I'm crazy.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member

When I was in school, and I turned in a paper to the teacher.... if it looked like she was gonna read it right there, I'd have to leave and go to the bathroom. And the same with birthday cards, you can't read what I wrote to you in front of me.

I'm crazy.

I didn't like it when teachers would stand and hover over you while you were taking a test or a standarized test and then you could see their expressions because they waited until you submitted or wrote down the answer to leave haha

Crazy.
  • tabchanges

I'm crazy.

I didn't like it when teachers would stand and hover over you while you were taking a test or a standarized test and then you could see their expressions because they waited until you submitted or wrote down the answer to leave haha

Crazy.

oh yes! I know what you mean!
  • hartkid13

Crazy.

I hate that too! Anytime someone reads something I'm not finished with it drives me nuts.
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    I'm the opposite...I have to put my money with big bills in the middle & the presidents HAVE to be facing the same way.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    I am terrified of escalators, balloons and fireworks. I was pushed down an escalator at age 3. I had a bottle rocket aimed and light at me when I was 5 - I don't know about the balloons- :laugh: I am a tad crazy I suspect. :laugh: Cindy :heart: