Week 4

Options
124»

Replies

• frogman4591
    Options
    Did W4D1 yesterday. It looked rather daunting at first, but I did my runs at 6.5 mph and my walks at 3.5 mph. Wasn't near as difficult as I thought it would be.
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    6.5. I think that would definitely kill this 5'3" chick! Survived w4d2 today and it felt almost good! :0)
  • frogman4591
    Options
    When I started my W4D1, I thought maybe I should slow to to 6 mph. But then I thought "don't be a wimp!", and it was easier than I thought. I'm 5'7", if I was 5'3" I don't know if I could do that speed. I have had a cold the last few days, so I will have to try and pick up where I left off.
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Frogman did you make it back up and running?
  • frogman4591
    Options
    I started W4D1 last Monday. Then I got a cold and didn't feel like pushing it. Bad choice. I got on the treadmill and did W4D1 again. Even walking during my week off, I did nopt keep up my stamina. So today's runs were at 6 mph instead of my usual 6.5. So what i learned was I get out of this what i put into it. If I am going to do those 2 mile runs this summer, I need to be in shape.
    On a positive note, it was a balmy 65 degrees here in Nebraska today, so I rode my bike to work. Just couldn't pass that up. :smile: