RELEASE THE CAKE

this is what I made for dessert tonight strawberry cupcakes and going to top them with whip cream YUMMU :):)

cake.jpg

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    and by YUMMU I meant YUMMY lol
  • EVIL!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,939 Member
    hm. This helps me how?
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    I KNOW that cake mix box, and I can smell those goodies from here! Since I'm not there, I won't be having any. Unlike times past, I also won't have something else in it's place using the excuse that you put the idea into my head and I can't help myself. NO EXCUSES! Enjoy your treats!:tongue:
  • harleygirl6363
    I KNOW that cake mix box, and I can smell those goodies from here! Since I'm not there, I won't be having any. Unlike times past, I also won't have something else in it's place using the excuse that you put the idea into my head and I can't help myself. NO EXCUSES! Enjoy your treats!:tongue:

Ok what I forgot to tell you all is that they are not made normally they are made with diet soda instead of eggs oil and water so they are only 67 calories each I SHALL ENJOY ONE!!!!! YUMMY!!!
  • harleygirl6363
    EVIL!

not evil yummy and low cal :)
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    Looks yummmy.... What are the substitutions and measurements?
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Really? You can substitute that? How "different" do they taste? I really want one. LOL.
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    I made cookies with that cake mix... Definitely full fat and not healthy at all but they were amazing strawberry cookies!
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216

Ok what I forgot to tell you all is that they are not made normally they are made with diet soda instead of eggs oil and water so they are only 67 calories each I SHALL ENJOY ONE!!!!! YUMMY!!!

What witchcraft is this?!
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    give us the recipe please!! :)) they look yummy (and low calorie woot!!! isn't that we all need)
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    give us the recipe please!! :)) they look yummy (and low calorie woot!!! isn't that we all need)

This please :)
  • fit921
    fit921 Posts: 92 Member
    all you have to do is mix the cake mix with any diet soda. Chocolate works well with Diet coke while the lighter/fruit cakes work with diet sprite.
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    all you have to do is mix the cake mix with any diet soda. Chocolate works well with Diet coke while the lighter/fruit cakes work with diet sprite.

Just one can?
  • When do we release the Kraken?
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Diet Soda + Cake Mix = How does this Work??
    Ok---so my friend who is doing Weight Watchers told me about this recipie to make a 1 point treat. It is simply 1 can diet soda + 1 package cake mix (any kind) mix together, pour into muffin tins bake at 350 for 20 mins or so and voila a 1 point cupcake.

Now I'm not on WW but I was intregued by this, so I got a cheapie box of chocolate cake mix, added 1 can diet Cherry Coke and lo and behold a cupcake....

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/516219
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    My mouth is watering! i will definitely have to try this!
  • SO making these tonight. We have some white cake mix and lots of diet soda. Stoked.
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Philsbury has cake mix!,!!

I am in the wrong part of the world damn it!!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member

That sounds incredibly disgusting.