Dessert recipe??

Replies

• one of those recipes calls for cheesecake flavoured pusdding. I cant find this anywhere!!

There's only one brand, and only one size. It's by Jell-O, and it's the 4 serving (small) box. I find it at both Wal Mart and one of my regular grocery stores (Publix).
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    You're spot on! These guys are pushing the envelope!
  • Another really delicious dessert that I have made was an angel cake, sliced in half across the middle (like a layer cake). I then mixed 1 container of cool whip (fat free) and one container of fat free cream cheese and spread on the inside of each and put sliced strawberries (this makes it so that it's cake, cheese/cool whip, strawberries, cheese/cool whip, and cake). Put it back together, and fill the middle with strawberries (Or don't; that's what I did because it was pretty).
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    BETTER THAN SEX CAKE

3 Points 24 Servings

1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
    10 oz. Diet Coke
    1 egg white
    6 oz. FF Caramel ice cream topping
    7 oz. RF or FF condensed milk
    1 c. Heath Bar bits (found by the choc. chips)
    1 container FF Cool Whip

Preheat oven to temperature stated on cake mix box. Grease a 9” x 13” baking dish.

In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg white and diet soda.

Bake as directed on box. (Diet soda cake takes less time to bake than regular cake, so check after 20 minutes for doneness).

During the last few minutes of baking, place caramel and condensed milk in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until smooth.

Take cake out of oven, and poke holes all over the top. Pour caramel mixture over warm cake, filling in the holes.

Sprinkle Heath bits over the top, reserving some for the top. Cool completely.

Cover with Cool Whip and sprinkle with remaining heath bits.

Keep cool in fridge until ready to serve.

Omg...I think I just orgasmed.
  • Annadrews
    Annadrews Posts: 93 Member
    Thank-you Ladies, I saved a few recipes, the snicker salad I have had before except with grapes instead of apples, it was delicious.
  • Switty_Kitty
    I call it...Cracker Cake. Delicious and low fat :)
    3-4 sleeves Unsalted Crackers
    2 boxes fat-free vanilla pudding mix
    3 Cups Skim Milk
    1 Tub Low or Ultra Low Fat Dream Whip Topping.
    1 Tin of Cherry or Blueberry pie filling....or use real strawberries!

Prepare 2 packets of pudding using the 3 cups of skim milk (not 4, as the directions call for). Mix together with whip topping.
    Place a layer of crackers on the bottom of a 9x11 baking dish.
    Top with a layer of pudding/whip mix...just enough to cover 1/3"thick.
    Top with crackers, pudding, crackers, pudding......however much til you run out of pudding mix.
    With the pudding as your last layer, top with pie filling or berries!
    Refrigerate for an hour.

This is so good, despite the "low fat" whip cream and skim milk. Its my alternative to cheese cake.
  • Annadrews
    Annadrews Posts: 93 Member
    BBQ'd Banana's

I have had this before also but not in such a healthy way, you used butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and spiced rum, it makes an excellent sauce and you serve it on top of french vanilla ice cream or vanilla bean....yummy, yummy, yummy.
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    3 boxes jello brand chocolate pudding, made as directed
    mix in 3 sliced bananas and 2 packages of strawberries sliced
    easily feeds 30 and has healthy components
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    go to ginas weight watcher recipes.com
  • Switty_Kitty
    Angel Food Cake, torn into bite size pieces.
    Fat Free Vanilla Pudding
    Low Fat Dream Whip
    Bag of thawed berries
    2 bananas

Mix it all in a bowl and serve
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Take a box mix of angel food cake, mix with an 8 to 14 oz can of crushed pineapple and bake in a greased 9x13" pan at 350 for about 30 minutes. Cool & top with Cool Whip. Makes 12 servings at about 170 cals per serving.
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    bump
  • I'm sorry I don't. I would imagine you could run all the ingredients throught the recipe tool and find out thought. I got it at WW's and the calories weren't listed. Just the points.
  • I have to stop reading...all these recipes are making me HUNGRY!!!
  • BUMP - COMING BACK TONIGHT
  • Take a box mix of angel food cake, mix with an 8 to 14 oz can of crushed pineapple and bake in a greased 9x13" pan at 350 for about 30 minutes. Cool & top with Cool Whip. Makes 12 servings at about 170 cals per serving.

Do you drain the pineapple? Is the 170 w/ or w/o the cool whip.

Sounds sooooooo good!!!
  • There's a weight watcher recipe that uses the following:

4 apples cubed
    1 container fat-free, sugar free cool whip
    1 package fat-free, sugar-free butterscotch pudding
    1 can crushed pineapple, in its own juice

Mix the pudding in the pineapple. Add cubed apples, then cool whip. Allow to sit overnight. Not sure the calorie count but it's AWESOME!!!

You could also do a low-fat banana pudding with fat-free, sugar-free vanilla or banana pudding, nilla wafers, fat-free, sugar free cool whip and bananas cut up.

Do you prep the pudding per box instructions or do you just mix the powder with the pineapple?
  • bump
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    buuuuuump