Halloween Chlg - Day 6: Oct 21 check in

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
The ONLY reason I got on my bike for 30 minutes last night was because I joined this challenge... We got home late and I was SO tired but I accepted the challenge and didn't want to not meet it. So, I guess it's a good thing we have this here! Might need to start a new challenge when this one is done to go until Thanksgiving and then another to go until Chirstmas...

Hope everyone else is having a nice Sunday! We've got SNOW! It's really coming down. Makes me really appreciate having my bike inside.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    The ONLY reason I got on my bike for 30 minutes last night was because I joined this challenge... We got home late and I was SO tired but I accepted the challenge and didn't want to not meet it. So, I guess it's a good thing we have this here! Might need to start a new challenge when this one is done to go until Thanksgiving and then another to go until Chirstmas...

Hope everyone else is having a nice Sunday! We've got SNOW! It's really coming down. Makes me really appreciate having my bike inside.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I did an hour walk and 7 minute jog (my daughter had a minor accident so jogging was stopped short)
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Today i completed level 2 strength training circuits-5. that was 30 minutes. i did 30 min of belly dancing and 35 minutes of leg and glute workout on the treadmill.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    No Gym toady - went to a Team In Training meeting this morning.

Has anyone else ever joined Team In Training?

I am going to be training to do the Lavaman Triathlon in Hawaii on April 6th.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I've considered team in training several times...I'm curious to know how it goes for you.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    off for my 20 minute walk
    followed by my 90 minute (candlelit!) yoga
    followed by a very relaxed (yet still brisk, I promise) 20 minute walk home.
    Snow? Wow...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    Go Adrianne!

That is terrific. Have you done a Tri before?? Very gutsy of you!

Cheryl
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    20 minutes walk. 15 minutes on stationary bike and 10 minutes on treadmill.
    Tried the elliptical but not ready yet, hurts my knees too much.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    30 minute walk
This discussion has been closed.