A diet that lets youeat anything?

Mashee
Mashee Posts: 9 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
I would just like to say that there is no giving up your favorite meals to lose weight.. I have lost 35 kg eating only less that I have in the past..

You can lose weight on pizza and mcdonalds if you want but you must count your calories..

If your weight is not dropping ur eating to many calories a day..

Exercize!

And a hint.. yes it is posible but the portions are quite small for a normal eater if you eat high caloric foods..

Little by little you get used to it.. and your stomach is flatter cuz of it to!

Try it .. it worked for me,, but realy WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU EAT TO THE CALORIE!

Replies

• Mashee
    Mashee Posts: 9 Member
    I would just like to say that there is no giving up your favorite meals to lose weight.. I have lost 35 kg eating only less that I have in the past..

You can lose weight on pizza and mcdonalds if you want but you must count your calories..

If your weight is not dropping ur eating to many calories a day..

Exercize!

And a hint.. yes it is posible but the portions are quite small for a normal eater if you eat high caloric foods..

Little by little you get used to it.. and your stomach is flatter cuz of it to!

Try it .. it worked for me,, but realy WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU EAT TO THE CALORIE!
  • Hi Mashee, this is exactly what I've been doing for the last 8 weeks and I've lost 19 lbs. I pretty much eat whatever I want, only less! Also, I cut out soft drinks and I don't eat after dinner at all. For exercise, I walk and use a stair master. What a difference. And you're also right that you get used to it. Congratulations on your weight loss! Keep up the good work.

Betty
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    It does work...but I am also watching my cholesterol so choosing healthier foods is a must. But at least when I need to splurge, I can still do it if I don't have a giant portion. I also feel better when I eat the healthier fare...
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    This site has been wonderful for me and my husband.....we have both passed the 10 lb mark in 5 weeks! We have eaten pizza, ice cream bars, candy, toast with butter, our nightly cocktail, and tonight we had strip steak! We just work it into the daily calories, and take a long walk if we overeat.

Portions have gotten smaller, and we have made some dietary changes (low fat mayo, reduced fat salad dressings, light bread, diet soda for our cocktails, etc), but it is worth it!

Having to record everything we eat keeps us on track......and having each other working on the same goal is a definite PLUS!
  • charley078
    charley078 Posts: 48 Member
    That is exactly what I do, I still eat out a few times a week (mostly cause they're is no time to cook),my favorite is Spicy chicken sandwich, light on the mayo,strawberry yogurt w/ granola from wendy's.... but I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THIS IS A GYM DAY ONLY MEAL, CAUSE IT HITS THE CHARTS @ 600 calories...
This discussion has been closed.