Victorious Victoria Day Challenge March 26

Options
Morning all! Sticking with my Biggest Loser DVD's. 30 minutes sculpting & 30 minutes Cardio Max for a total of 900 calories burned-YIPEE!

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Morning all! Sticking with my Biggest Loser DVD's. 30 minutes sculpting & 30 minutes Cardio Max for a total of 900 calories burned-YIPEE!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did elliptical and a walk in the park. My HRM came yesterday (when I'm out of town!), so I get to play with it tonight or tomorrow morning.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm back! My workout Monday was a bit premature with my bug. I've gotten home from work the last two days, eaten dinner and gone to bed. Today I woke up and could breathe :bigsmile: so I;m back in the weight room and will do cardio tonight.

I packed my lunch today, which I think I will add as a goal, and I put my full length mirror away. My bathroom mirror is enough to make sure I'm presentable, and I want to see what happens to my body image after a week of not over analyzing what I see.

Great start folks! Keep it up!:drinker:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

GOALS:
    1. Eat slowly and mindfully. Bah! Didn't do so well with this yesterday -- I found myself mindlessly eating trail mix while working on the computer and was over by almost 600 calories. I will do better today.
    2. Stretch before Blackberry -- did this yesterday and today
    3. Walk -- got in 40 minutes yesterday, not sure if I'll walk today. Maybe a slow one after dinner.
    4. Swim -- got in 20 minutes yesterday but I'm going again today as my goggles were leaking so I didn't get much of a workout. I'm finding that I'm absolutely RAVENOUS after swimming, so my goal today is to eat a big lunch and digest it so that I'm not so hungry that I eat too much afterwards.

I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max this morning for 20, as well as a 20 minute kickboxing/ core routine plus 10 minutes of abs.

Good luck all.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    sigh:ohwell: PT again. At least I'm getting more to do. I am about at 50% better.

Also I'm kinda freakin out because I won't have a computer where I'm going and no way to really track what I eat. Just kinda freakin period!

See ya in awhile.
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Walked the dog at 6am this morning figured I have had success b4 with working out before breakfast low glycemic state or something like that forcing your body to burn stored fat not carbs that you have just eaten.

Anyway got back did some chores and core strength training DVD 45 mins with 5KG weights (still real tough with those weights)

Had some bad news yesterday our dogs heart murmur is worse and she also has an irregular heartbeat and has to take beta blockers now they have predicted 1 to 2 years tops and she won't be with us (I knew this but having the vet tell us made it real I have spent today cuddling her and taking loads of photos can't imagine what it will be like when she is gone so gonna enjoy every min of her from now on)

Tomorrow will be either running for 30 to 40 mins weather dependant or jump rope and jogging up the stairs for 30 mins in intervals.

Hope everybody has a good wednesday.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so sorry about your fuzzy baby, Vicky. My pets are so very dear to me.

Good luck, Karen. We'll miss you terribly.

So, in the "why am I so tired Wednesday nights?", I have solved the mystery. I just got home from work, checked my pedometer, and I've logged 14,461 steps since this am!
    That's between 6 and 7 miles. :noway: And, a lot of that was with my backpack (ah. . .the joys of a public transit commuting grad student/teacher).

I no longer feel guilty that Wednesday is my "day off" from structured exercise.

Happy Wednesday!:flowerforyou: