Ab Lounge

Options
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has an Ab Lounge and if they have had any luck with it.. you see sometime ago I fell asleep in a lazy boy and woke up with a very sore stomach, as if I had done a million crunches! At that time I thought I had invented the theory of the Ab Lounge, but found only months later that it was invented. I bought one and used it a couple times and frankly hadn't done much for exercize ever since. Now I want to get a move on and wondered if anyone is using one and if they feel that they are gaining any benefit from it?

Replies

• Roberlie
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has an Ab Lounge and if they have had any luck with it.. you see sometime ago I fell asleep in a lazy boy and woke up with a very sore stomach, as if I had done a million crunches! At that time I thought I had invented the theory of the Ab Lounge, but found only months later that it was invented. I bought one and used it a couple times and frankly hadn't done much for exercize ever since. Now I want to get a move on and wondered if anyone is using one and if they feel that they are gaining any benefit from it?
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    if when you are doing the exercises you feel the burn then it must be doing something. i recently got the bean and i definitely feel the burn. i also got the exercise bands for it and i use it during my strength training circuits each morning.