FastFood

Options
I have been on Kfc,Arby's,White Castle,Subway,BugerKing and Taco bell.Im going to add all the foods i can from there webpages cuz i like to eat out for lunch and i need to know the values on stuff so i dont eat to many cals.So i will list them like "KFC-BBq snacker" and so on.i hope it helps everyone.i also add campbells hearty bean and ham soup really filing for a snack and its only 180 cals for a severing which is 1 cup(2 cups pre can)

Replies

• bigsteve
    Options
    I have been on Kfc,Arby's,White Castle,Subway,BugerKing and Taco bell.Im going to add all the foods i can from there webpages cuz i like to eat out for lunch and i need to know the values on stuff so i dont eat to many cals.So i will list them like "KFC-BBq snacker" and so on.i hope it helps everyone.i also add campbells hearty bean and ham soup really filing for a snack and its only 180 cals for a severing which is 1 cup(2 cups pre can)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Cool
    Thanks bigsteve!
    Careful on those fastfood meals... check on the sodium.
    Most are very high in sodium and everything else so take it easy.
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ditto on the fast food. that is what gets you into trouble. maybe you should take your lunch and eat out as a treat once a month.