Halloween Chlg - Day 7: Oct 22 check in

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Wow! Day 7 of the challenge already! I haven't missed a day yet - challenges are good for me, I guess! Only 9 more days on this challenge - YOU can do it! :)

Anyway, did a hard 30 minutes on my bike yesterday. My bike is in front of some glass double doors in my room so it was actually quite pretty to ride with the snow falling outside. I'm glad I was able to do it while it was still daylight.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Wow! Day 7 of the challenge already! I haven't missed a day yet - challenges are good for me, I guess! Only 9 more days on this challenge - YOU can do it! :)

Anyway, did a hard 30 minutes on my bike yesterday. My bike is in front of some glass double doors in my room so it was actually quite pretty to ride with the snow falling outside. I'm glad I was able to do it while it was still daylight.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!!
    Niccole
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    5 minutes stretch, 5 minutes stationary bike, 5 minutes treadmill for warm-up
    Then workout on the cable station 30 minutes. It will be my first time trying it at home since put together.

Plus I can't have Mr. Poodle walking back and forth down the hallway sighing and looking at me all day, so I'll still have to take him for his walk!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    30 minute walk with my co-worker at lunch... Right on track!!!