Hydroxycut ?

Hey I was just wondering if I should add Hydroxycut to my calorie counting/ "workout" right now Im not working out alot, I try to get a good swim in everyday. and I take my dogs to the dog park everyday. and thats about it.

Was just wondering if anyone has used hydroxycut? if so which one? and did you get results with it?

right now Im just taking One a day vitamins (the womens active metabolism)

Replies

• i've taken hydroxycut. i've also taken exzenidrine (sp?) before, when it had ephedra in it. the main thing i noticed was 1) i dropped a ton of water weight immediately. i also ended up pulling my back muscle because it dehydrates you. i am pretty caffeine sensitive so both products made me super jittery and even slightly nauseous. i didnt have much of an appetite so it was good (i wasnt pigging out) and it spiked my metabolism (which is also good).

you might want to check out a natural alternative called Slimmetry, by Nutrilite. (http://www.amway.com/MarcyLiu/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/NUTRILITE-Slimmetry-Dietary-Supplement?itemno=105348) this is what i am using right now. it is supposed to be more effective than hydroxycut in their tests, and it doesnt give me jittery side effects. it does also have an appetite suppressing characteristic to it and i also notice that i get heat flashes (a sign the metabolism is picking up).

if you do end up taking something like this, either the chemical one or the natural one, make sure you drink a lot of water and take fiber supplements so that you dont get dehydrated or backed up.

hope that helps! :)
  • barbergirl28
    barbergirl28 Posts: 54 Member
    I have used Hydroxycut in the past (all differnt varieties and forms) and got no results what so ever. I have also tried Xenadrine and also had no results. The key to both supplements or diet pills is consuming lots and lots of water otherwise it doesn't work. That being said, if you are consuming the correct amount of water that is required to use it, you might see results anyway because water naturally flushes your system.

I have also read something on excessive use of diet pills causing sinusititis which is similiar to having a head cold all the time but never getting better. I have a history of diet pill usage as I was always looking for the magic pill. That being said, now, after years of on and off use of diet pills, I seem to have a head cold that I can't get over. A big part of me wonders if the use of diet pills has caused this.

So while I have seen some that have been successful on diet pills most have not. But the side effects are something that can cause you alot of issues later on in life... as right now I almost always have sinus problems or I get them very easily! Hope this helps.