Are you a hugger?

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    100 percent hugger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • I love hugs with my husband. It's the most comforting, safest feeling in the world. I will hug my puppy. Otherwise, I am strictly anti-hug. Also anti-kiss-on-the-cheek. Anyone other than my husband will have to make due with a wave or a handshake.
  • Hug it out!!!!!! Always!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Me:

tumblr_lj66mkWRkD1qavlm3o1_500.gif
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    i'm happy to hug someone i know and love, but a stranger, no, never. way too intimate..

i dont even like shaking a strangers hand.. i dig bowing like they do in japan..

I feel the same way.
    When I was growing up we never hugged. I worked at being more comfortable with hugging my children, but still avoid hugging anyone I don't know well and like. I've gone to 12 step retreats where there is Lots of hugging and wrote "No Hugs" on my name badge.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Very much NOT a hugger. Even my grandma will say..."now I know your not huggy type...but give me some hugs."

My son and person I'm with are only people I get all 'huggy' with.
  • I can be pretty huggie, but I don't like to make people uncomfortable, either. I try to be sensitive to their boundaries.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    I am a hugger with people I feel close to. I don't hug just any ole' body.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    No. Don't touch me. If you do, the most you're going to get is an awkward pat on the back. Sorry, no arm action.
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Absolute no hugger even saying no if people try to hug me. I'll even block and if necessary push people away if they decide to try pushing their luck.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Hugger snuggler type here... and proud of it.
  • Sober I am totally anti-hug, not a fan of human contact in general. Get a few drinks in me though and I am the guy going around hugging everyone, usually past the point where it is comfortable for anyone involved, plus I often lose my pants when I drink, so then I am giving uncomfortable hugs in my underwear .. it gets weird pretty quick....
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    <
    hugger
  • OH YES I love to hug.....I am a very touchy feely person!:happy:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I am a hugger, I give great hugs!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    I'm definitely a hugger! But I avoid hugging strangers because I don't want to offend the non-huggers. My 23yr old son and 6yr old daughter are huggers, but my 16yr old daughter is like a damn porcupine. All bristly and stiff, so we don't hug much at all. (she probably needs it the most though).
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Sober I am totally anti-hug, not a fan of human contact in general. Get a few drinks in me though and I am the guy going around hugging everyone, usually past the point where it is comfortable for anyone involved, plus I often lose my pants when I drink, so then I am giving uncomfortable hugs in my underwear .. it gets weird pretty quick....

ROFL!!
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    I am so a hugger...I'm all about physical contact..makes me want to do it even more if I know the other person hates it..lol
  • Total hugger here.
    People that I know aren't huggers, I'll hug them longer 'til it's that uncomfortable time lapse. Makes me laugh.

Me three!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    In normal situations I'm a hugger, I won't shy away or give a half hearted one. Although there have been a couple times I've gotten one from a co-worker that I didn't expect, but again, didn't shy away from it.