Are you a hugger?

Replies

• Sober I am totally anti-hug, not a fan of human contact in general. Get a few drinks in me though and I am the guy going around hugging everyone, usually past the point where it is comfortable for anyone involved, plus I often lose my pants when I drink, so then I am giving uncomfortable hugs in my underwear .. it gets weird pretty quick....

At least you keep your underwear on.........:devil:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I am so not a hugger. (The exclusion to that would be my daughter. I love her hugs.)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Was not a hugger for the first 38 years of my life. Then I marries my wife, had three daughters and two grandaughters. I'm a huggin' motherf*cker now.
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    I am not an automatic hugger. In fact when someone goes to give me a hug I am ALWAYS momentarily surprised about it! Like hey, your'e in MY space! I sometimes think the same thing, maybe somethings wrong with me...
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    I'm very much a hugger - I hug everyone: family, friends, my dog, random strangers standing in line in front of me at the grocery store....
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Was not a hugger for the first 38 years of my life. Then I marries my wife, had three daughters and two grandaughters. I'm a huggin' motherf*cker now.

OMG amost made me choke from laughing !!!! LOVE IT that should be your screen name !
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member

OMG amost made me choke from laughing !!!! LOVE IT that should be your screen name !

C'mere !! let's hug it up !!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    I LOVE hugging.. people, animals, trees...

I know people that will hug, kiss you on the lips, and/or LICK your face when they see you....haha!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Hugger snuggler type here... and proud of it.

Me too. :happy:
  • Olblueiiii
    Olblueiiii Posts: 43 Member
    Hugs are the BEST! They nourish the soul.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    I only hug people close to me, close family, close friends. It really creeps me out when random people get in my "bubble". I am a total personal space freak.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    :heart: I'm a Mom, so of course I'm a hugger
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Totally not a hugger! I will hug my children, but I'm not comfortable hugging anyone else. Not even my husband.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    no there is nothing wrong with you
    not everyone is comfortable having people hug them or even just causal touches.

I am a major hugger and toucher
    with those I care about and I do respect my friends that don't like to be hugged

as a hugger I have learned to read when people are ok or not ok with.
    :)
  • GirHug.png

:laugh:
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    I have a HUGE personal bubble and am very much a "non-toucher". The funny thing is, this is known around my office, and one of my new-coworkers said they were told during orientation not to touch me. I found that hilarious.
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    To certain people = yes.... alot of people = no. :]
  • I love hugs! But I agree, there's nothing wrong or weird about not liking hugs.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    The only hugs I like to give/receive are of my teddy bear and hubby.

If you hug me, I will make it as obvious as possible that I don't want you touching me. Lol.
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    OMG! I LOVE TO HUG!!! lol I'll hug you and you and you and you... not you bc you smell bad... and the other person and the other person lol jk... but i really am a hugger! I come from a family that is real down to earth and we great and welcome everyone like they are part of the family! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: