Are you a hugger?

Replies

• I am a hugger with friends and family. I am very uncomfortable wth people I'm not close with forcing that kind of intimacy on me. I have a coworker who hugs for everything. Drives me nuts. Forceful hugging is greedy.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    I am a mega hugger.

Tight squeezes are the best!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    YESSSS!! Love hugs :))
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    When they go for a hug, stick out your hand for a handshake. I would hope they get the hint.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    yes I love giving and receiving

Hugs :heart:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Yes with the opposite sex. I so enjoy hugs. They are such a great way to let my guard down.... not so much with my own sex unless it's a real good friend that I have not seen for months.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    yeah, I am shaped like a teddy bear, people instinctively want to hug me
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    I'm a Brit.

We don't do hugs traditionally! Although for me, as im sure it must be for others, when i was really overweight a hug felt like a body inspection. I can try to hide my fat via clothes, but touching me they would feel my fat. Can't have that....

Although, this vid is great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    I'm a Brit.

We don't do hugs traditionally! Although for me, as im sure it must be for others, when i was really overweight a hug felt like a body inspection. I can try to hide my fat via clothes, but touching me they would feel my fat. Can't have that....

Although, this vid is great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

I'm NOT a Brit, and a HUGE hugger. You'll get used to it eventually and even like it. You might even initiate..:wink:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    I love hugs...especially hugging women with a huge set of...

arms.
  • I love hugs! Im a hugger. If you are around me, you better be a hugger too :bigsmile:
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    I love HUGS!!!

hug-me-buddy-39603583763.jpeg
    1460168067_2fc32f87dc.jpg
  • I might catch gruf from the dudes, but I must say I am a great hugger, I am the daughter my mom never had, I love to spoon, snuggle, hug, etc.... nothing beats a great hug or prolonged snuggle. Humans need that interaction.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Yeah, I'm a hugger. It makes me feel happy and warm and loved. I hope I never step into peoples' unwanted space, but I admit to being needy for closeness :)
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    I'm from the South, so I have to be, lol. I usually don't hug people I don't know, and if I catch a vibe, I won't hug, but I ACCEPT hugs!:heart:
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    I'm a compulsive hugger. It's just so AWESOME!

There's nothing like a hug to make you feel close to someone (and no, not just because of proximity :P)
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    I love HUGS!!!

hug-me-buddy-39603583763.jpeg
    1460168067_2fc32f87dc.jpg

Hugs are amazing! As are Pon and Zi
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Totally a hugger. All the way down to "bro" hugs.
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    I used to not be a hugger, but up until a few years ago, I love to give and receive hugs! Hugs are the best free gift you can possibly ever give. :)
    i agree
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Only with my dearest friends and their children. =)

Oh... and if a guy I do not know well forces a hug on me I turn to ice. I can't help it. I just.... crystallize