Woo Hoo! results seen.

After not losing a pound the first couple weeks, I kicked up the exercise. Today I got on the scale and had lost 8 pounds since last week! I am so excited it is such an amazing motivator.

Here is to many more posts under this subject until one day it reads down 200 lbs!

Replies

• rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    After not losing a pound the first couple weeks, I kicked up the exercise. Today I got on the scale and had lost 8 pounds since last week! I am so excited it is such an amazing motivator.

Here is to many more posts under this subject until one day it reads down 200 lbs!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    THAT IS WONDERFUL!!! Keep up the great work and before long, you will be chasing your new nephew.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    I knew you could do it! Way to go! You are AWESOME!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    nice work!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That's awesome Rayneenie:drinker: Woo Hoo :drinker:
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Congrats... Good Job. :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    That's fabulous!!! It's great to see results!!!
  • Keep on goin' rayneenie... we're all taking this journey with ya!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great job girl! I am very proud of you! Did you do your victory dance yet? If you haven't, you better and soon!:flowerforyou:
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Great job girl! I am very proud of you! Did you do your victory dance yet? If you haven't, you better and soon!:flowerforyou:

I almost could not wait till I made it out of the Hospital to do my victory dance I was so Darned excited:laugh:
  • ctimmb01
    ctimmb01 Posts: 10
    :wink: Great Job, Keep up the good work. I am sure if you stay at this pace you will reach your goal
  • Wow! Awesome! Good for you! Keep up the excellent work, you're obviously doing something right!! :)
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    I am so happy for you!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    8! That's amazing!

Yaaaaaaay, you. :happy: :bigsmile:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    8 is awesome for a week! My motivation really comes from seeing the weight I need to lose get shifted to the weight I already lost. Congratulations!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Congrats! That is amazing. Keep up the great work. I know you can do this!
  • TamTastic
    Congrats! That is amazing. Keep up the great work. I know you can do this!
  • TamTastic
    whoops, it posted twice...but hey, just look at it as double the congrats!!! LOL!
  • anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    way to go Raynel!! Congatulations on a great week! Keep up the good work, I know you can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • ekfrn04
    ekfrn04 Posts: 5
    that is fantastic and also I can relate ...........I am staying at the same weight but exercising every day and havent lost anything in 2 weeks so it gives me hope that eventually I will start to drop the weight.................Keep going