Newest Member

helton1515
helton1515 Posts: 48
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
Hello all,

A friend told me about this website so I decided to join. And I'm glad I did because I love it. I always got bored writing my stuff in a log and eventually I stopped. But now that I can see it in a different view, I will keep up with my in-take and out-take calories. I hope I get to meet new people and maybe some long-life friends.

Thanks.
Amanda

Replies

• Hello all,

A friend told me about this website so I decided to join. And I'm glad I did because I love it. I always got bored writing my stuff in a log and eventually I stopped. But now that I can see it in a different view, I will keep up with my in-take and out-take calories. I hope I get to meet new people and maybe some long-life friends.

Thanks.
    Amanda
  • oops.. i posted this in the wrong section.. my bad :)
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Welcome Amanda. You and I both are pretty new. I joined yesterday. Trust, you will like the website a lot. I love it already.

Naj
  • thanks.. i already have my calories locked in from what i have done already.. i love it :)
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Hello Amanda and Naj,
    I joined this past Saturday and I LOVE it here. The food log is AWESOME! I have got stacks and stacks of note books and journals that I have used in the past to keep up with my food intake. Some days I only wrote the numbers down and others I wrote so fast (in my own kind of short hand *giggle*) that I have no idea what it was I ate those days. Since I started keeping up with my food intake here I haven’t written anything in my journal….I just keep it here. At the end of the day I do print that day out and add it to the others though. Now when I want to go back and see what I ate I can actually read it lol.
    But any way I did want to welcome you both. I think you will really like it here.
    Good Luck and Have A Great Day!
    Loretta
  • I'm 4 days old here and I love it! People give such god advice! Welcome and hang in there!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    This is a fabulous, if somewhat addictive, website! I have lost 5 pounds so far since joining ( a total of 11.5 pounds) and the food tracking really helps. I LOVE working out - the problem is I also love eating!

Welcome!
  • i love eating too, but now i can actually calculate my calorie intake. i love it. i do workout a lot so that benefits me somewhat. i have 20 pounds to go.. hopefully, but i am ok with 15.
This discussion has been closed.