Had my tummy tuck,the right choice for ME. <3

Replies

• I did the same thing back in 2006. Good thing I did because I found out I had a 4 inch wide muscle gap from my rib cage to my pelvis bone. No amount of diet or exercise would fix it. So glad I went through it! You look fantastic!
  • hewwokitty
    hewwokitty Posts: 69 Member
    You go girl! You look awesome!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Your new belly looks fabulous. I'm lucky that my husband has already told me that once I've lost all of my weight that I can have the skin removal surgery because I know I'm bound to have some due to having been overweight for the past 20 some odd years and 2 kids. I've just got to get myself down there first.
  • Damn, you look great! Amazing. I bet you feel AWESOME.
  • You look great! I'm curious to see your scar.
  • i tell ya what...GOOD FOR YOU!!!! if at 125 it was still being stubborn??? cant knock you using your brain..tuck tuck snip it!! you spent money very well here..and I assure you i am generally one for NO SURGERIES!!
  • DevonLigotti
    DevonLigotti Posts: 56 Member
    For those curious about the scar:

If youd like to see it, feel free to PM me in a week or two and ill let anyone whos curious about a TT see!
  • lauren0985
    lauren0985 Posts: 48 Member
    OMG you look amazing!! do you have a big scar?
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    You look fantastic! I'm giving myself until August of this year & then I'm headed for some surgery myself!
  • DevonLigotti
    DevonLigotti Posts: 56 Member
    I do, but with mederma and good care in about 6-8 months it should get pretty faded, ive seen some turn almost non-existant. Right now its pretty gnarly and red, but im willing to wait it out. PM me in a week or so if youd like a pic!

I just see it as my "victory scar"!
  • You look awesome!!
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Absolutely the best choice for you! You look amazing. Congrats on your weight loss and your new tummy!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    I have the SAME problem!! That's why I wont do any pics without a shirt on. YUCK!!! I plan on having one more child then getting a tummy tuck done myself!

Congratulations!!!! you look absolutely amazing!!!! Great job!!!!
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Your tummy really does look amazing, I would certianly consider it if this happened to me when I reach my goal weight, whats the point from moving from one insecurity to another :)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    You look incredible!!! Congrats :)
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    OMG! I have wondered and wondered about this. I have thought about the fact that it's so unfair that overweight people are trapped in their bodies for so long, then they work their @$$ off to get skinny and still are left with so many imperfections. I would love love love to be able to do this after losing weight, but fear that it will cost too much. I am so happy that you are feeling good about yourself and the decision you made. You look GREAT!!!
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    very nice! If and when I reach my goal weight I will need some nips and tucks...if you dont mind me asking how much does something like that run?
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Wow!!! Thats amazing!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    wow! im not one to like them but you sure look good! glad you feel better! its also nice to see someone that is getting it done after losing the weight and trying to get rid of the belly. that is the best way! way to go girl!
  • TisMee76
    TisMee76 Posts: 67 Member
    J E A L O U S !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!