Paragard Anyone?

2»

Replies

• I also use the Diva cup and wonder if it moved it or something. I never felt my strings but I also got some toys (Sorry TMI) and when hubby and I were using them I felt like a shock... and I think thats the day we conceived our son. But Im not sure. But because of the stupid IUD it confused my son from the very beginning and we had to have a csection, he was breech but as healthy as can be. So just be careful, I was so not ready for a 4th child, I still don't have a van, if we want to go anywhere as a family we need 2 vehicles, but my son and daughter are so close. They love eachother so much. And I love to watch that. Now its time for me to get back to me again!
  • Thanks so much for the responses everyone! I am going to wait it out a couple of months and let my body "normalize" after coming off of my BC hormones. Something I have been reading about is women saying that their stomachs feel bloated, puffy and they gain more weight around their midsection with Paragard. This actually does make sense to me because the IUD could be causing stress on the body, triggering an increase in cortisol, which would in-turn lead to weight gain in the tummy region. Has anyone experienced this or have any more information?
  • Thanks so much for the responses everyone! I am going to wait it out a couple of months and let my body "normalize" after coming off of my BC hormones. Something I have been reading about is women saying that their stomachs feel bloated, puffy and they gain more weight around their midsection with Paragard. This actually does make sense to me because the IUD could be causing stress on the body, triggering an increase in cortisol, which would in-turn lead to weight gain in the tummy region. Has anyone experienced this or have any more information?

Have not experienced that at all. :)
  • passion3flower
    passion3flower Posts: 6 Member
    The mirena causes serious damage to the female body, and the only way to get rid of these side effects for good is to remove the mirena and take natural supplements, herbs and foods and consider natural therapies that will eliminate estrogen dominance, help restore the balance of progesterone and estrogen hormones, and detoxify the body from all the toxins present in mirena such as silicone and copper.