Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Replies

• zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Great job :)
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    You look great! You can see lots of changes. GREAT JOB
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Holy cow woman! You lost 10.5 inches!!!! And this is embarrasing how??? You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Great job!! These pictures are not embarrassing at all you are a beautiful woman
    And you can really see the difference in 30 days keep up the great job sexy your looking great
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    That's amazing! I should get on the bandwagon! Great job!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Hell yeah :)
  • You have nothing to be embarrased about. Your progress is amazing.
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Awesome results!!! You should be super proud, someone else already said it but you did a fab job on that stubborn below the belly fat, well done!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    wowwwww you look AMAZING! Can't believe what a change there is in just 30 days!!! Well done!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    GREAT RESULTS!!
  • lorrjoe
    lorrjoe Posts: 16 Member
    I just started 7 days ago. I love it!!! There is nothing to be embarassed about. You can totally tell the difference. You look great!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    I agree no need for embarrassment! I see a lot of difference but especially in your outer thighs I think!? Anyone else see that?
  • You have made great progress! Thank you so much for sharing. It makes me want to buy P90X!!! I have Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift, time to add to my Beachbody library!
  • MiAmorDeanna
    MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Amazing!!

You have a gorgeous body figure. :)

I have been wanting to try that workout now I REALLY WANT TO.

Very inspirational.

Way to go girl !
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    wow what a difference AWESOME you go girl pls post your 60 day pics:flowerforyou: :
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Great results! :) You look great!
  • Great Job! I am on day 18 of P90X, your results inspire me to keep going! well done :) What program are you doing?
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    you are amazing! you shouldn't be embarrased by the pictures, you should be very, very proud. The difference is awesome!
  • Wow awesome results, you should be very proud! Keep it up :)

I have been interested in trying it however money is rather tight so I cant fork over the dough for it :(
  • you look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!