Who's interested in a March Challenge?

Replies

• I would love this! I need something to motivate me for sure! I go a week good and then I fall and have a eat whatever day! UGH! I am a sucker for sweets and seriously cannot give them up! Count me in!

I would love love love to lose at least 5lb in march!
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    ME! I am accountable! I'm on daily and my March goal is -8lbs. minimum. I' want to
    increase my workouts from 3 nights a week to 5! Also,I walk at least 5 days a week and
    I want to increase that to daily.
  • Trinahon03
    Trinahon03 Posts: 5 Member
    I use a recovery drink.
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    I am in since the last couple of days I have lost my motivation maybe this will help
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    WOW! I'm flabbergasted at the response. I didn't figure this many people would be interested. Let me get my thoughts together and I will have the challenge guidelines by the end of the week and we can see who still is interested.

Thanks!
  • farmerswife2008
    farmerswife2008 Posts: 4 Member
    I would be interested. I would love to lose 10 pounds in March
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    I'm up for something! I have been in somewhat of a rut lately. I need to get my eating stabilized. I am semi-happy with my exercise schedule but just starting up some strength so I'd like to make it an effort to keep that up. Excited to hear what you come up with for the challenge :)
  • WOW! I'm flabbergasted at the response. I didn't figure this many people would be interested. Let me get my thoughts together and I will have the challenge guidelines by the end of the week and we can see who still is interested.

Thanks!

Sounds great!! I'm ready!! : D
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    WOW! I'm flabbergasted at the response. I didn't figure this many people would be interested. Let me get my thoughts together and I will have the challenge guidelines by the end of the week and we can see who still is interested.

Thanks!
    Thank you! Watching the post and gearing up...

:smile:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Just keeping tabs with everybody - I consulted the doc and found that I cannot do the shred (bad knees) but he's thrilled I'm doing *something.* I went through a number of other fitness games for the Wii I was interested in, and ended up with "Walk it Out", "Just Dance" and "Gold's Gym Dance Workout" which has a fabulous cardio-boxing workout that leaves me trembling. The first option isn't' so hard on my knees, the second one is a good full-body workout, and the last is an absolutely grueling upper-body workout.

I'm amped - keep us updated as to the challenge details!
  • tweetsmom
    tweetsmom Posts: 31 Member
    I'm interested too!
  • I just joined and I'm so interested. Fitness, motivation...the whole thing.
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    I want to try and loose 8 pounds in march. I'm in for this challenge
  • I'm in! I definitely need help with accountability. Can't wait! Feel free to add me, I think that helps with accountability :)
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    I'm very interested, trying to lose as much as I can
  • yluuuu
    yluuuu Posts: 21 Member
    I'm definitely interested too! I backtracked a bit in Feb so I need to step it up a little. =)
  • I just started MFP... and it would be great to have the support of others! So i'm in.
  • Let's do it!!
  • Count me in! I do well keeping within my calorie goals, but have a tough time staying on track with workouts.
  • count me in too :)