NEW TO THIS!

Hi I am new to this and I am still looking for friends. I need the motivation to and good buddies while on my journey! How is eveyone and may I please hear your stories please!

Replies

• tweetsmom
    tweetsmom Posts: 31 Member
    Hi Karen, I started using this site about a month ago, and so far I've lost 8 lbs. I'm a "slow loser", so 8 lbs. is a great accomplishment for me. Also, I'm short (5 foot), so 8 lbs. is noticeable and I can already see results. :happy: Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Hi there, I am also new to this. Just started about 3 days ago. I am looking for friends and people who will keep me motivated during my hectic life to keep this going. If you would like to add me that would be awesome. :bigsmile:
  • sglatte
    sglatte Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome. I LOVE this site and YES, if you ever need some advice, tips or a friendly chat, hit me up!!!

14452907.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Thanks to all of y'all!:wink:
  • Hi! I'm Emily, and i'm still in high school. (my age isn't 21). I started about 10 days ago and have lost 1-2 pounds. I love new friends for support and giving support! :)
  • irishasian05
    irishasian05 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been using MFP since the first of the year, and I've lost 10 lbs. I've been doing Zumba for Wii and just started the Brazilian Butt Lift program. Having an awesome support network on here is great, though (I just started picking up friends this week), and they're great for cheering you on or kicking you in the pants if you need it! Feel free to add me, and good luck to all of you!
  • To Emily and Irish I wish bothof of you the best of luck in your journey and Let's shed the pounds!!!!!!!!
  • hiya!
    I started this site about a week ago and have lost a pound already! ... I had a baby 4 months ago and am going on a big family holiday in september so my goal is to lose my baby weight drop back to a size 10 and tone up my tummy enough to look good next to my other halfs skinny cousins! :O :P
  • jabberwockgee
    jabberwockgee Posts: 49 Member
    I've been on here for over a year and have lost 45.5 pounds so far (only 1 more til I'm no longer overweight!).

So feel free to add me if you want :)
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Just got here 10 days ago and I am already addicted!!

You will do great!!!
  • Thanks for more and more motivation!!! I see I wont have a problem with losing this weight at all!