Halloween Chlg - Day 9: Oct 24 check in

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Only 1 week left of this challenge! How's it going???

I rode my bike for 30 minutes last night while I watched The Biggest Loser and got a good workout. The sweat was pouring off of me! Didn't get a FitTV workout in as my son slept with me while my hubby is out of town (and the only tv in the house is in our room). I'll try to fit one in before game 1 of the World Series tonight. If not, I'll just hop on my bike again!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
Go ROCKIES!!! :)
Niccole

PS Any ideas or suggestions for a different challange through Thanksgiving? A weight training challenge or some sort of combination of cardio and weight training???

Replies

• NTBoard
    Only 1 week left of this challenge! How's it going???

I rode my bike for 30 minutes last night while I watched The Biggest Loser and got a good workout. The sweat was pouring off of me! Didn't get a FitTV workout in as my son slept with me while my hubby is out of town (and the only tv in the house is in our room). I'll try to fit one in before game 1 of the World Series tonight. If not, I'll just hop on my bike again!

Go ROCKIES!!! :)
    Niccole

PS Any ideas or suggestions for a different challange through Thanksgiving? A weight training challenge or some sort of combination of cardio and weight training???
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    i got in my level 2 strength training 5 circuits and two 30 min programs on the treadmill. a challenge for to turkey day could be strength training and cardio however we should up the ante, whatever you were doing before increase it by 30%.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    I didn't want to do anything yesterday because I felt tired, but I knew I'd have to enter something for this....!
    Yesterday, 10 minutes bike, 8 minutes treadmill - I tried to make it to 10 but my heart wasn't in it. lol
    Then watched Biggest Loser as well and while watching it - stretched and did toning exercises.
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Soooo... are we posting what we did the day before or the day of????
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    I don't think it really matters. My computer was being a bum last night so couldn't enter my exercise until today. And I might enter todays exercise in later.
  • NTBoard
    When the person originally started this challenge I believe the intent was to enter what you did the day before but I really don't think it matters which way you do it... I just start a new thread each morning with what I did the day before.

Niccole
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Walked during my lunch yesterday as it was SUNNY and 70 in SEATTLE!!!!! Holy Cow!

So that was 30 minutes.

Raced around all evening shuttling my daughter to ballet class. Hit the gym on the way home but only for an hour. 15 minutes on the treadmill and 45 doing weight training. (Yesterday was an arms and tummy toning day)

Tonight is Spin class again (50 minutes) - I'll probably do a bit of strength training on my legs before hand (about 25 minutes).

It's crunch time for me as my boyfriend who has been out of the country since January is coming home for good on December 22nd!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    yesterday, walk for 30 minutes,
    30 minute yoga DVD

tonight...
    hour walk and
    45 minute spin class. Entering it here so I can make myself go.