I get SO red faced!

Does anyone else's face turn bright red while working out? I mean, red like a tomato ??! Its kinda embarassing really, some women look so cute after working out, I look like a mess!! I didn't know if you all had some suggestions about how to make it less - I drink a ton of water, that's the only thing that I can think of. I'm doing videos of my workouts this time around on YouTube, I'm cute in the beginning but you can see how red my face gets during the video!http://youtu.be/TsuOMrmjq2Y Sigh, gues that means that I'm working hard??!

Replies

• jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    LOL. Funny you mention it. My husband commented on my rosy red face yesterday after i finished TF 55 EZ. I guess I also get red and I am a black girl. LOL. LOL. So i figure we are both working very hard. Yeah i watch your video, you are soooo red. even more than me. WOW! Thanks for the vid. I should video tape myslef just to see how crazy I look. LOL
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Hahaha, yeah - its absolutely crazy how red I get!! I signed up to instruct TurboKick and didn't think anything about it, until I saw exactly how red my face gets.... I don't want to be the red-faced instructor! My husband said that it will be known as my "angry face".
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    That video was awesome! I definitely get super red faced after about 10 minutes, lol. I look like a wreck.
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    I get the exact same way! Instructors would always ask me if I was okay and thought I was over-exerting myself, but I could talk just fine. I think, for me, it's just that I flush easily and when I workout it gets ever worse! It's embarrassing and I wish I could change it about myself :) So you are not alone...
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    I get beat red too! LOVE IT, I feel like I am working harder :)
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Me too!! I know how you feel about being embarrassed. When I was trying out for roller derby last year, all the girls would keep asking me if I was ok. I had to insist that Yes I just get red!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 308 Member
    Some of us just get red in the face from exercise. I always have...heavy or thin...if I am working out, I am RED! And Turbo Fire is DEFINITELY working out.