The longest you've gone without....

Replies

• xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    WOW this thread is depressing me!

Yeaaaa I guess I'm getting pretty depressed too, as I'm nearly 24. I shouldn't be reading this thread. XD not the kind of thread you wanna be reading when you're bored and lonely in middle of the night. Haha

My boyfriend was just like this, he kinda looks like you too :p
    i was the opposite. but i just wanted to add waiting worked out well for him.
    best. sex. ever.
    seriously.
    all his friends have had a few one night stands and stuff. but whats better? 20 times with people you dont care about or 200 times over the first few months of a new relationship :p ? it will be worth the wait, trust me :p
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    3 long years
  • not more than 3 wks, I tend to go into withdrawal, married or single.
  • geez.. years.. seems my husband doesn't think im that sexy :(

Well you ARE!!
    I'am in the same boat. The last time was approx. 3 months ago. We have been married for 14 years.

^^THIS- seriously

yup.. seriously.. makes for some issues at home.. believe me!

oh, i meant you are sexy- seriously. I believed you and it makes me sad
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    I went a year between my ex husband and my current husband.

I went 11 months between getting pregnant and the 8 or so weeks over the baby was born... twice.

And I went 8 weeks last May after having some <ahem> lady bits surgery.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    I went a year between my ex husband and my current husband.

I went 11 months between getting pregnant and the 8 or so weeks over the baby was born... twice.

And I went 8 weeks last May after having some <ahem> lady bits surgery.
    You went your ENTIRE pregnancy without? You poor thing - how did you survive the second trimester, when the hormones were crazy and making you want it all the time (at least that was the case with me)?
    I mean, I've gone a long time without, but those middle three months of pregnancy were sort of insane.
  • Last night around 9 and it was SO NOT WORTH IT.
    O
    OMG, that is so me! And before that it was probably about 3 months and wasn't worth it then.
  • 12 months so far.. kill me.. please
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    11 hours
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Oh wait LOL .. I thought it was when was the last time .... Longest ever is probably ( 6 mths ) whilst pregnant !!! No thx
  • Over 13 years! LOL:blushing:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people every other day, so I decided it wasn't for me until some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

I know... I know... I am a rare breed.

Ditto. Grew up with lots of people I knew getting prego at a young age, my college roommate had so many pregnancy scares, I had serious baggage...it never seemed worth it.
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Since I've been married/with my husband (married to him going on 3 years, together going on 8) The longest we've had to go without was 3 months, and only because of giving birth to my daughter (yes, we had fun right up to the day I went into labor :P ). I felt horrible about myself after delivery. All better now :P
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    11 hours

OK. Officially depressed.
  • Kilter
    Kilter Posts: 188 Member
    about 10 months while focused hard on training and between girlfriends (didn't want to just hop in bed with someone for a one night stand).

other than that, a few weeks to a month or so here and there.

Figuring there will be a few weeks to a couple of months gap after the baby is born in a couple of days.... sigh.

S
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    You mean with a partner? lol
  • About 10 months now... <sigh>

I'm a once-a-day (or twice) kinda guy... but I'm not going to jump in the sack with just anyone.
  • just over 2 years was longest...but recently more than 7months!!
    by choice i might add...
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    14 months.... SO is on the other side of the world.... :mad:
  • I'd say a few months or so.