• gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • emalbright
    emalbright Posts: 46 Member
    bump
  • This is neat! I love love love to bake. :) Thanks for posting.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    bump
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    bump! I have tried for a year to figure this out and never got close. Thanks for posting!!
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Bump for later.
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    bump :)
  • gudiiya
    gudiiya Posts: 116 Member
    bump
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    bump
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    I made this with devil's food cake combined with angel food cake...very yummy. I figured the calories to be 109 per cake (I mixed the 2 cake mixes and then measured out the entire amount just to see exactly how many tablespoons there were in the mix). Yum!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Thanks for posting. I'll have to try it. :)
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    I made these this weekend for family desserts. I set out different toppings...cool whip, Nutella, strawberries, blueberries (you get the idea). Each family member topped his/her cake as desired. Personalized 3-2-1 cakes were a big hit!
  • PAFMP
    PAFMP Posts: 15
    bump
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Warning!

Make sure your cake mixes are approximately the SAME size. Betty Crocker has started making mixes that are 10 servings ..... instead of the usual 12.

I made this with a "regular" size angel food cake mix & the "smaller" flavored cake mix ...... not nearly as tastey as when the mixes are the same size.
  • this is awesome! I have been looking for little desserts! Thanks
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Why not make proper cakes, 4oz butter same flour same sugar and 2 eggs. Make mini cupcakes and freeze. Cake mixes are full of preservatives and 'flavourings' . I rather real cake in small portions than packet stuff.
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Thanks for the post. Will definitely try this and perfect for my daughter to make for herself.
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    bump