best at home exercise?

13»

Replies

• Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    I do the Billy Blanks Ultimate Tae Bo dvd workout. It's an hour and a half long, plus it has a 29 minute 'fat blaster' workout.
    I love this dvd and I usually have a very hard time following workout dvds. Billy Blanks is a great motivator- he really challenges you and motivates you throughout the entire dvd. He makes working out fun!
    I've been doing this workout since November and I still run out of breath and sweat like a maniac, and sometimes I can only manage getting through an hour.
    It's a great workout and it's made me feel much more confident and strong- I highly recommend it!
  • Zumba for the ps3 :) it has trophies for doing certain things, which keeps me more motivated than I thought. haha, kinda sad Im that addicted to video games, but if you or your kids are too, it's a big motivator ! :)
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    A good free one unless you have a one level is stair climbing. I did 63 up/downs on a 15 foot staircase in my home. Took me 30 minutes and 945 stairs but what a cardio workout! Great for your calves too!

WTG ...JIMMY
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    I LIKE WORKING OUT WITH THE WII

ZUMBA
    WII SPORTS
    JUST DANCE

THE KIDS CAN PLAY WITH YOU

I LIKE TO DO YOGA AT HOME

AND DON'T FORGET YOUR STRENGTH TRAINING:bigsmile:
  • miey8201
    miey8201 Posts: 6
    I do the Billy Blanks Ultimate Tae Bo dvd workout. It's an hour and a half long, plus it has a 29 minute 'fat blaster' workout.
    I love this dvd and I usually have a very hard time following workout dvds. Billy Blanks is a great motivator- he really challenges you and motivates you throughout the entire dvd. He makes working out fun!
    I've been doing this workout since November and I still run out of breath and sweat like a maniac, and sometimes I can only manage getting through an hour.
    It's a great workout and it's made me feel much more confident and strong- I highly recommend it!

completely agree!!!!!
  • I'm on day 5 of Insanity. I hear you get good results and it is kicking my butt but I have already lost an inch off my waist. I am going to do P90X next... I have a love/hate relationship with the DVD...LOL :laugh: