UFC Fans?

Any UFC fans out there? I love the sport and watch it and follow it religiously! Anyone else out there enjoy it? Love it or hate it we all have to admit those athletes and in TOP physical condition!

Replies

• tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    I LOVE UFC!!! Cant wait for jones/evans fight. Im torn Ive always loved evans but jones has stollen my heart.
  • Jones will walk through Evans! Evens will not be able to get past the reach of Jones. Jones is world class and judging by Evans last fight was Davis I was not impressed
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Huge UFC fan. Royce Gracie is my all time favorite.
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    UFC is da bomb!
  • Hats off to Gracie, really changed the game of UFC forever!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Jones will walk through Evans! Evens will not be able to get past the reach of Jones. Jones is world class and judging by Evans last fight was Davis I was not impressed

I agree!! No competition there.
    I met Jones last Summer and got a pic with him :) He is an awesome guy.. he was hitting on my friends and I lol
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    the gracies do a breakdown of the ufc fights on their youtube channel, its pretty cool...
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    I LOVE UFC!!! Cant wait for jones/evans fight. Im torn Ive always loved evans but jones has stollen my heart.
    This^^^^ Evans is a punk!!
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Jones will walk through Evans! Evens will not be able to get past the reach of Jones. Jones is world class and judging by Evans last fight was Davis I was not impressed

Totally agree with this! Cant wait to watch this fight, hope Evans gets his butt kicked
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    I LOVE UFC! GSP is my fave!
  • Zarienz
    Zarienz Posts: 60
    KFC fan also.
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Love it!:bigsmile:
  • Do not worry he will get it handed to him...Jones is on a another level then anyone! Lyota was the ONLY match up I saw as a challenge...and when the fight was set up I was excited...and he struggles in the first round but got it going in the second....no one else will pose a problem for him...the only problem I see for Jones is him getting too cocky...but so far so good!
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Definitely a real big UFC fan.

When I am thinking about what I'll be like at my goal weight, I really considering getting into MMA.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    I LOVE UFC! GSP is my fave!

He is one of my favorites too. He won me over with "I was not impressed with your performance" LOL He is one of the most technical fighters. Plus he is pretty easy on the eyes :wink:
  • Cr357

Totally agree with this! Cant wait to watch this fight, hope Evans gets his butt kicked
    I've hated Evans ever since that Ultimate Fighter Season with Rampage.
  • GSP is my man as well!
  • Jones will walk through Evans! Evens will not be able to get past the reach of Jones. Jones is world class and judging by Evans last fight was Davis I was not impressed

I've hated Evans ever since that Ultimate Fighter Season with Rampage.

yes this ^^^
  • Anyone think Frankie got robbed of his belt in his last title defence?
  • Cr357
    Anyone think Frankie got robbed of his belt in his last title defence?
    It's only robbery if they don't give him a rematch. But Henderson vs. Pettis will draw bigger money and you know Dana.