glad mfp is back online

I was panicing when i got up this morning to find the site down. Thank you to whoever got it back up. :happy: All i could think was......... what am i gonna do now, I was devistated to think there wasn't gonna be mfp anymore. :sad: i've been losing 2 pounds aweek sense i started on mfp and i'm acually eating healthy unlike before. :bigsmile:

Replies

• KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    I was panicing when i got up this morning to find the site down. Thank you to whoever got it back up. :happy: All i could think was......... what am i gonna do now, I was devistated to think there wasn't gonna be mfp anymore. :sad: i've been losing 2 pounds aweek sense i started on mfp and i'm acually eating healthy unlike before. :bigsmile:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Me too!
    I thought my life was over!! :laugh:
  • ligytha
    ligytha Posts: 130
    I was so lost. I didn't realise how much I depend on this site. I wonder what went wrong.
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Panic city!!!! I did not know what to do. I started a word doc to keep track so I would not forget.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Gee... i was getting withdrawl symptomes here. Just way too addicted to this site.

Just could not live without it !!!!! glad its back
    may
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    I'm just glad I DIDN'T see it down! :smile:
    Thomas
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    I hear ya....I just opened my email and saw a notice that MFP is down...YIKES! Thank goodness, I slept in and when I checked the website it was up and running!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    phew! close call!
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: THANK YOU for restoring MFP... I, too, was in a total panic....
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    total panic:sad: Thank you for getting it back up :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile: I was freaking out!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    i was freaking out too!!!! ive been writing my food on a paper..... so the question is am i substituting one addiction (food) with another addiction (MFP) ?

jackie:bigsmile:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    A G R E E with all !!!!!!!!!!! That was scary :tongue:
  • sitarami
    sitarami Posts: 68 Member
    i must admit i fell into a moment of despair. :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Glad its back up and running! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • i thought it was my computer i got ready to use the restore disk:sad:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Breathe, breathe, breathe.

I had to go take a walk to calm myself down because it wasn't up.

So. . .um. .. . thanks for the extra cardio?:tongue:

We love you, Mike, we are addicted to you.:flowerforyou:
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Oh My goodness! Talk about Palpitations! I was so scared:frown: I need mfp to stay on track.
    If it were not for the support here I would have jumped off the wagon by now.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    I tried to log on a 4am and I couldn't enter my banana I just ate, I had a panic attack. I kept trying over and over :ohwell: so I went back to bed and guess what it's up and going and I got log in my banana:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I hate panic attacks please don't do that to me again:brokenheart: I agree with Kathy I couldn't be doing this well without MFP ,,,,,,,,,Thanks Mike I am grateful for this , it has been a life saver for me:flowerforyou:

Plus I would miss everyone on here:smooched:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    BOY! AM I GLAD THE MFP IS BACK! I THOUGHT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I NEEDED TO LIST MY BREAKFAST....lol :laugh: ANYHOW, THANKS FOR RETURNING!
    JOY
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    haha . . . hilarious!. . .. . last night, i didn't have electricity for a few hours and i was freaking out on my own last night since i couldn't check to see how many cals i had left and on top of that, i had to figure out what was safe to eat without electricity! lol so while i didn't freak out this morning along with everyone else, i had my own freak out last night! thanks mike!!:wink: