UUGHHH!!!!

Options
I'm venting...started the website a week ago this past Thursday and dropped 3 pounds (even with an increase in water consumption) and now I am back up 2 pounds. I have been sticking to my calories and not going too low to avoid putting my body into starvation mode since I work out 5 days a week at a moderate-heavy activity level. I realize that weight loss is a roller coaster and I am really trying to stay optimistic and view this as a lifestyle change, but today is just a bad day. Anyway, just thought I would vent because I am incredibly frustrated. :explode:

Replies

• staliajones
    Options
    I'm venting...started the website a week ago this past Thursday and dropped 3 pounds (even with an increase in water consumption) and now I am back up 2 pounds. I have been sticking to my calories and not going too low to avoid putting my body into starvation mode since I work out 5 days a week at a moderate-heavy activity level. I realize that weight loss is a roller coaster and I am really trying to stay optimistic and view this as a lifestyle change, but today is just a bad day. Anyway, just thought I would vent because I am incredibly frustrated. :explode:
  • ericas
    ericas Posts: 17
    Options
    DONT LET THE DEVIL INTERVENE STAY POSITIVE YOULL GET THERE
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing...and you'll probably think I'm crazy...but I stopped weighing myself!! It was getting frustrating not seeing enought results, so I decided to only weigh myself once a week, and a couple times I let two weeks go by. I trusted by the way my clothes were getting loser, that I was at least losing some inches. And even after two weeks, if I'd only lost 2 lbs, it was still exciting!! Don't get down....just keep doing what you're doing!!:flowerforyou:
  • staliajones
    Options
    Thanks...that is just what I needed to hear! Have a great day!
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    my weight does the same thing i can weight myself one day and the next i will weigh a pound more or even two so i try not to get discouraged because it always drops back down and by the end of my wiegh in at 7 days i have lost 2 pounds. Stick with it you will be happy with the results.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know how frustrating that can be but don't get discouraged. Just keep up the good work and you'll see those pounds start to come off and stay off. Good luck to you.