how to reduce belly fat??. tips and suggestions please

hi I am weighing around 60 kg with 5'2height. The weight is fine but struggling to reduce the tummy area. Still look like 5 month preg

.with exercising i am reducing over all but big belly is still there.......pls suggest how to get the pre preg waist back???????

Replies

• LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    hi,i saw a post up early about having a 'mummy tummy':
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/520857-mommy-tummy-help?hl=mommy+tummy#posts-7276338 & this link was posted up too: http://www.pregnancy-info.net/topic_other_topics.html
    i'm going to give it a go,as i've still got my 'mummy tummy' & my youngest is nearly 4! hope this helps x
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    diet. calorie deficit.
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Dropping wheat products from your diet really does flatten the tummy. I thought it was ridiculous, until I tried it.
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Dropping wheat products from your diet really does flatten the tummy. I thought it was ridiculous, until I tried it.

My already fit and trim husband dropped 15+ pounds after going gluten free. And he eats all the time! You are so right!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Hip hop abs dvd works great :o)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Strength training, interval training and plyometrics helped me.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Bump
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member

I have not cut anything out of my diet, but maybe that might work for you. Exercise and diet.
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    so to sum it all up, diet and exercise :)
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Thanks for this!!
  • lucyliar
    lucyliar Posts: 31 Member
    thanks will try
  • lucyliar
    my personal instructor has told me to do so .but i thought it will not work so i have reduced the wheat but no removed it form my diet...........
    but now i will seriously try this
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member

My already fit and trim husband dropped 15+ pounds after going gluten free. And he eats all the time! You are so right!

I so need to do this, but I love so many not-gluten-free foods. I really just need to go Atkins for awhile and haven't gotten up the nerve to try it. I was a vegetarian for years, it's like the other side of the rainbow for me!
  • lucyliar