This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Replies

• Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    She's not "fat", she's just got wide hips, a big bum, and thick muscular thighs. It's not fat, it's how she's built.

Very well put!!!!

Thank you! :smile:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    This is why I would loathe to be a celebrity or someone in the spotlight

People constantly assessing/discussing and commenting on your appearance

This mixed with low self esteem would catapult anyone into breakdown

Obviously most 'celebs' have made themselves famous, but imagine everyday having nasty or hurtful comments wrote and spoken about you every single day. Eurgh
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Nicest butt i ever saw
    My dream butt:

Kim_Kardashian_Playboy-pics1.jpg

My dream body, so i can rock something like this: :D

KimKardishan.png
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    I think she looks hot! Just my opinion though. I'd be happy to look somewhat like this when I reach my goal.

Yep!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,322 Member
    Kim K clearly needs to work out a ton to NOT get fat, but I certainly couldn't criticize her in this pic.
  • sillylily1960
    sillylily1960 Posts: 19 Member
    I would love to look like this (she's gorgeous). I want her body, I don't care too much for her.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133

KimKardishan.png

Nice airbrushing there!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    It must be nice when we are so perfect that we can criticize another person's body. Its rude when someone says negative things about a person's body whether it is to their face or in a supposedly supportive weight managment message board. I don't care how rich and famous she is, you don't think she struggles with being happy with her body just like the rest of us? You don't think it hurts her if she sees headlines calling her fat? Judgemental people are not supportive people. Period.

As for her making something out of nothing . . . I don't get her or the family's popularity but all I can say is good for them. If I had nothing to offer yet was able to make millions anyway you're damn sure I would. And so would most people. I say congratulations, ride that wave and make as much money as you can, cause in a few years it'll be Kim who? ala Paris who? Nichole who? If she's doing something morally wrong (ex the questionable marriage) - it will either bite her in the end (if you believe in God & His judgement) or she's going to turn into worm food like the Pope or John Wayne Gacy.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    I would not be sad if I woke up tomorrow morning with her figure.

I'd be ecstatic if I woke up tomorrow morning with her bank figures.
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    I saw this picture on the news stand yesterday and thought how nice it was that they weren't saying she was overweight in the magazine. I thought she looked great. It was refreshing to not see an anorexic on the magazine cover.
  • jadashute08
    jadashute08 Posts: 56 Member
    I dont think she is fat all! I would love to have her shape...
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    She has a great body. I wouldn't say it's the most fit body, but a great shape. I would love her shape, looks good in all clothes. :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    yes, she's pretty....but I'm disgusted I even know who this useless person is.
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Silicone in right places? Ugh:( OKAY i am not anti surgery, but her "curves" are just un-natural... I would have respect for her if she owned up to her "add ons". BUT she pretends she is all real...com' on...get real!
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Her hips get me every time...let the babies fly out!
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    She is not fat, she just needs some toning to do thats all.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    lmao dog balls! hahahaha.....but on a more serious note she isnt fat by normal people standards...shes fat by industry standards........she got a great shape I will take it!
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    she aint fat in that pic, she has an hour glass figure
  • ChocolateisCrack
    ChocolateisCrack Posts: 39 Member
    Wow, I am blown away that anyone thinks this is fat. I guess I'm a freaking elephant then, damn.
  • Thought this thread was missing a picture of her behind...
    kk_239935443.png

your welcome