FINALLY 25 POUNDS LIGHTER!

jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
I have been battling with getting out of the "70's" for 2 weeks and after completely cheating yesterday (don't know where my will power went) I thought I gained, but I actually lost a pound and am now 169 YES!!!!!! I went shopping today for a bridal shower I have to go to on Sunday and bought myself a size 10 pants! and a large NOT XLARGE shirt! It's amazing when your stomach shrinks and your pants fit you differently b/c your roll isn't making your pockets pucker!

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    I have been battling with getting out of the "70's" for 2 weeks and after completely cheating yesterday (don't know where my will power went) I thought I gained, but I actually lost a pound and am now 169 YES!!!!!! I went shopping today for a bridal shower I have to go to on Sunday and bought myself a size 10 pants! and a large NOT XLARGE shirt! It's amazing when your stomach shrinks and your pants fit you differently b/c your roll isn't making your pockets pucker!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    awesome!! you go girl!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    That's terrific!!! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Go you!!!! I just hit 159 this morning but still stuck in a 14:sad: COngrads to you though keep up the great work
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Congrats! keep it up.